IndicatorRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello 😊
I wanted to know what the problem is when you have an indicator such as this one that I like and when you add it to the same chart multiple times with different settings for each time you add the indicator ---- The chart only shows arrows for the first time you add he indicator but no arrows for the second time you add the same indicator at a different setting. Is that a problem with the code or is it the Mt4 platform it self that causes this to happen ? If it is the code can someone fix this please ?

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:27 pm Try it. I have small bug, but one member from FF help me :)
Thanks, appreciate your work! Is it possible to hide the indicator window when indicator is OFF? Maybe it's not the most professional way in terms of coding, but if MT4 can't simply hide it, I'm fine to change visualization timeframe to M1 (I'm not using it at all). I checked this way by hand and works like a charm...

knsxrty459 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:08 am Hello 😊
I wanted to know what the problem is when you have an indicator such as this one that I like and when you add it to the same chart multiple times with different settings for each time you add the indicator ---- The chart only shows arrows for the first time you add he indicator but no arrows for the second time you add the same indicator at a different setting. Is that a problem with the code or is it the Mt4 platform it self that causes this to happen ? If it is the code can someone fix this please ?

dvertex_mod_3.01 alerts a arrows.mq4
For every instance of arrow used you need a different arrow ID.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
knsxrty459

gajaman wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:24 pm Thanks for your opinion. Could you explain a bit more how does the spread affects this testing?
you got a spread of 6 and 7, but on the cheapest account existing you need to pay at least 5.5 in commissions, then there is only 1.5 left in spread.
which can be ok at the opening if you trade at specific times in the day where spread is < 1.5, but at the close the spread can go up suddently and you got no control over it. Also if you trade only when spread is <1.5 you'll have much less trades than shown.
so in the end I don't think it will be profitable
but please try and tell us

Sorry.
Initially, I did not upload all the files.
The archives contain the original EA version and the modified file.
The Expert Advisor is made for trading without leverage, to buy or sell for all funds of the deposit. The lot change parameter is made for trading with leverage.
To prevent the EA from adding deals at each tick, you need to add an increase in margin for each new deal in percentage terms