Code: Select all

smoothK = input(3, minval=1)
smoothD = input(3, minval=1)
lengthRSI = input(5, minval=1)
lengthStoch = input(5, minval=1)
lengthWMA = input(9, minval=1)
src4 = input(close, title="RSI Source")
rsi1 = rsi(src4, lengthRSI)
k = sma(stoch(rsi1, rsi1, rsi1, lengthStoch), smoothK)
d = sma(k, smoothD)

rsi = .1*(k-50)
wa = wma(rsi, lengthWMA)
ifish = (pow(2*wa,math.e)-1)/(pow(2*wa,math.e)+1)
plot(0.5, color=color.lime)
plot(-0.5, color=color.red)
plot(ifish)

if you want the exact same code as the TV page, then enable "original code" variable
but know that not all bars will have data. As a workaround, I checked if values are infinite or not, and if so, it will use previous bar value.

as you can see, sometimes the indi doesn't have value, so It will draw a line from previous valid value...
Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
sunmetal

Re: Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

ionone wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:32 pm as you can see, sometimes the indi doesn't have value, so It will draw a line from previous valid value...
Thanks for your work.
I have a question, though: are you really able to place any trades using your coded indicators (or are they experimental achievements)?
I may be much too stupid to see (or understand) how they could be made use of as daily tools, so maybe you could - on a thread of your own? - share some examples of real trades you took.

josi wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:32 pm Thanks for your work.
I have a question, though: are you really able to place any trades using your coded indicators (or are they experimental achievements)?
I may be much too stupid to see (or understand) how they could be made use of as daily tools, so maybe you could - on a thread of your own? - share some examples of real trades you took.
most of the indis I don't have a particular way to trade them, and I really don't see how use them, but i'm bored so i convert codes... :-)

but it doesn't mean they are useless. Used smartly in a trading system could be good eventually

most uses are : level breakouts, reversals, etc...
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
josi

LikeRe: Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

Hello, I am not sure. Maybe i shud post over here since the main heading is related to my request. pl help for vwap. I have been searching for past few days for a vwap which is exactly in the tradingview. I have noticed that in tradingview and in MT4 the weave app form are different.
when i open the nifty future chart in mt4 the vwap is different as compared to the one in trading view and broker zerodha. i miss all important entries beacause of that. i have tried using all formulas Nothing is working :( Please help make one for MT4 which is exactly same as tradingview. I have found the the code for tradingview in this site. Great thanks and Regards

The code in trading view is as somone else was facing the same Issue
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/357780

I found an interesting variation of the Waddah Attar Explosion on tradingView - https://www.tradingview.com/script/d9Ij ... on-V2-SHK/

The DeadZone line is based on ATR instead of a fixed number and there is also a reference to - (DEAD_ZONE = nz(rma(tr(true),100)) * 3.7) - which says it uses the moving average used in RSI.

This version of WAE seems to work quite well for me and i was wondering if anyone knows how to convert to MT5?

Apologies if I'm posting this on the wrong page

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:20 pm No MT5 one, but we have an MT4 version already here: Waddah Attar Explosion ATR Deadzone.

Sorry, I know that doesn't really help. This site is still mainly focused on MT4 :)
Thanks anyway! yeah i think i moved to MT5 a bit too soon, i have almost everything i need on MT5 but frustratingly this is the only missing piece ( i knew the transition wouldn't be completely smooth!) i have asked Mr Tools/Mladen if they could possibly convert that MT4 version to MT5 on the 'convert MT4 to MT5' page, but they get so many requests so I'm sure they're busy with other things.