Re: Jurik Volty MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:12 pm Try now.
the MA, man, really an extraordinary idea
congratulations
This indicator has huge potential!

screenshot 2: I do wonder, though, why MA is blue (bias up) in this instance; it would only make sense if a turnaround was imminent but that certainly hasn't happened.
P.S.: a change of period input improves outcome a bit - the problem as such remains
PPS: a change in MA improves colouring fundamentally but may influence the overall MrTools-idea too much (screenshot 3)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Jimmy

josi wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:09 pm the MA, man, really an extraordinary idea
congratulations
This indicator has huge potential!

screenshot 2: I do wonder, though, why MA is blue (bias up) in this instance; it would only make sense if a turnaround was imminent but that certainly hasn't happened.
P.S.: a change of period input improves outcome a bit - the problem as such remains
PPS: a change in MA improves colouring fundamentally but may influence the overall MrTools-idea too much (screenshot 3)
hellow josi
how are these dots represents?
more specifically which indicator ??
is that jurik bands ??
i would like to know the setting of those ??

mrtools wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:12 pm Jurik - volty bands - separate 1.04.ex4
(258.5 KiB) Downloaded 468 times
Dear MrTools,

this is - for the time being - my all time favourite of your fabulous indicators.

I have a question, though:
Have you ever tried to use this indicator to display higher TFs?
If you do - the 2-colour-change-on-slope-change-MA that indicates overall price direction disappears.
Do you think it is possible to have another look at it - because I'd like to run two instances (i. e. H1 & H4) with full display of the complete machinery?

CodeRe: Jurik Volty MT4

josi wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:29 pm Dear MrTools,
this is - for the time being - my all time favourite of your fabulous indicators.
I have a question, though:
Have you ever tried to use this indicator to display higher TFs?
If you do - the 2-colour-change-on-slope-change-MA that indicates overall price direction disappears.
Do you think it is possible to have another look at it - because I'd like to run two instances (i. e. H1 & H4) with full display of the complete machinery?
Yep had it numbered wrong, this version should work better.

PS: Kvak has also released an alternate version with 4x Color Change options over here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
vvFish, josi, Jimmy, moey_dw, Milad8732, Lumios, Geedygeedy, QSD, 太虚一毫, A_5, pfxi, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:20 am Yep had it numbered wrong, this version should work better.
:idea: mrtoolz i have idea............ :idea:

bcos u made this indi so good now............ can we please have option to display the jurik volty line as candlestick like ur squeeze channel bars do?? wonder how that would be like!!!!! :think: :think: :think: here is link to ur indy viewtopic.php?p=1295438572#p1295438572 it is what i am talking about

will be interesting visually................ oh yeah & pls ahtf mtf & dropdown style for the MTF 🙏🙏🙏

like josi jurik volty is one of my all time fave as well............... & can only be possible from forexstation

beneath is chart with ur bb squeeze vs jurik volty i thinks candle display can be quite nice
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
josi, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:11 pm bcos u made this indi so good now............ can we please have option to display the jurik volty line as candlestick like ur squeeze channel bars do??
That's actually a good idea, this will be interesting. I reckon Josi and old mate 太虚一毫 will approve ;)

PS: Nice comparison chart, too.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance