Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Hello, Sir !
Thank you very much for your knowledge in this thread ! I think it's not that your idea is no longer interested, but that a lot of people are learning. Maybe it's because they haven't fully grasped your system or they already have their own system. I myself have learned a lot from you: knowledge, clear lessons, your sincere advice, I am still learning, I trade 1H TF so there will be very few examples to ask for your opinion. Looking forward to receiving a lot of knowledge that you will continue to share when I get stuck.
Wish you all the best !
God Bless you !

Meyney wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:01 am Dear friends, I think I have posted enough examples/charts to help. Last examples made at request, but zero replies. Lot's of examples here . Therefore time to say goodbye for now because I will be very busy trading coming months. Please share charts here if you want (I will not comment for the time being, maybe others I hope). Remember: spot the impulse! All the best M.
Hopefully you continue fueling the thread. It would be a huge waste if you decided to bail on your own topic after all this time! Kind of feel bad for those who engaged, tested, and promoted the strategy too, especially Moey :yawn:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Please guys you misunderstood and thanks for the kind words! I will be quite busy coming months; I have to concentrate on a new project setting up. Maybe it will be done quicker I hope . Of course I will not leave here :) When done I will continue posting. The template did not change from the beginning, so that's an advantage with all the charts posted. best M.

PS forgot to say: this new project is the same idea as the strategy posted here. If finished this thread hopefully will be taken to the next level with more examples, moneymanagement etc. Try to be positive and please do not attack me for taking a (short) break
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 6):
notice, Mustafa, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, Lesley919

Meyney wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:47 pm PS forgot to say: this new project is the same idea as the strategy posted here. If finished this thread hopefully will be taken to the next level with more examples, moneymanagement etc. Try to be positive and please do not attack me for taking a (short) break
Ok sorry, just took it the wrong way and thought you were leaving us! 😢

See you soon, we'll miss you.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Moving AveragesRe: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:47 pm Try to be positive and please do not attack me for taking a (short) break
Come back soon Meyney, we will miss your updates and charts man :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

sal wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:27 am Dear Meyney
Hope you are doing well !!.
Hows your project and we expecting you soon to active on this page again!!
Hi Sal, doing fine thanks!
Project is ok as well the original setup. Will be active soon. Charts/questions here will help me a lot.
best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
sal