Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

wolfzeacker wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:21 am today's operations during the day 10x0 with 1 martingale.
//=====================================================
total profit: 183.79 USD.
initial entry: 20.00 USD.
martingale 1 Entry: 46.00 USD.
Start Time: 01:35 AM (Brasilia Time - Brazil's Federal District).
End Time: 10:34 AM (Brasilia Time - Brazil's Federal District).
wins without martingale = 7.
wins with martingale1 = 3.
win rate without martingale: 70%.
win rate with martingale1: 100%.
error rate: 0%.
pairs used: USDCHF, AUDJPY, CHFJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPAUD, EURNZD (M5 Timeframe)

not all entries were made, the program I use to automatically open positions whenever an arrow appears, usually blocks simultaneous entries.
Hi, do the listed results correspond to real trades on the binary options broker with real profit percentages or just simulations with mt4? Thanks.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
wolfzeacker

glyrad wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:54 pm i will post the results here after i test it :) do you have the latest trades in IQ option sir?

-daryl from philippines
today I will not do any operations, I will need to spend the day outside, but yesterday's trades were like this:
total profit: 948,48 USD.
initial entry: 200.00 USD.
martingale 1 Entry: 460.00 USD.
Start Time: 02:52 PM (Brasilia Time - Brazil's Federal District).
End Time: 03:12 PM (Brasilia Time - Brazil's Federal District).
wins without martingale = 5.
wins with martingale1 = 1.
win rate without martingale: 71,43%.
win rate with martingale1: 85,71%.
error rate: 14,29%.
pairs used: GBPNZD, EURCAD, ERAUD, GBPCAD, AUDUSD, CADJPY, USDJPY (M1 Timeframe)

this time I used it on M1, Another thing, a friend here at Forex Station told me that the indicator was not working, so I will repost here, if you have any errors please let me know!

and here is a suggestion: I usually like to place a maximum number of trades, somewhere between 10 to 12 trades per day, as well as a safe level of how much I am willing to lose and this is fundamental, I know that it is something generic and that everyone says that 24/7, but care and caution are never enough.

DownloadRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

wolfzeacker wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:16 pm today I will not do any operations, I will need to spend the day outside, but yesterday's trades were like this:
total profit: 948,48 USD.
initial entry: 200.00 USD.
martingale 1 Entry: 460.00 USD.
Start Time: 02:52 PM (Brasilia Time - Brazil's Federal District).
End Time: 03:12 PM (Brasilia Time - Brazil's Federal District).
wins without martingale = 5.
wins with martingale1 = 1.
win rate without martingale: 71,43%.
win rate with martingale1: 85,71%.
error rate: 14,29%.
pairs used: GBPNZD, EURCAD, ERAUD, GBPCAD, AUDUSD, CADJPY, USDJPY (M1 Timeframe)

this time I used it on M1, Another thing, a friend here at Forex Station told me that the indicator was not working, so I will repost here, if you have any errors please let me know!

and here is a suggestion: I usually like to place a maximum number of trades, somewhere between 10 to 12 trades per day, as well as a safe level of how much I am willing to lose and this is fundamental, I know that it is something generic and that everyone says that 24/7, but care and caution are never enough.
you enter trades manually right? from metatrader 4 , you read the signals wand wait for the arrow to appear then you will enter in iq options manually? :) i already test it. there are times the signal is late maybe because of the volume.

note:
some arrow appears after the candle close, so the signal has not been able to enter in iq options. however, it is profitable in arrow with the right timing and appears exact opening price of candle . thank you sir.
These users thanked the author glyrad for the post:
wolfzeacker

glyrad wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:51 pm you enter trades manually right? from metatrader 4 , you read the signals wand wait for the arrow to appear then you will enter in iq options manually? :) i already test it. there are times the signal is late maybe because of the volume.

note:
some arrow appears after the candle close, so the signal has not been able to enter in iq options. however, it is profitable in arrow with the right timing and appears exact opening price of candle . thank you sir. real acct binary algo .jpg
all this is complete nonsense with the Binary Indicator.ex4 indicator, the indicator I checked and ran in the tester, the result is negative, it does not work, does not make a profit.
why the author posted it is known only to him and to God
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
wolfzeacker