InfoJurik Volty MT4

Hi all

I have a potentially stupid question re the Jurik Volty Bands. I see they get a lot of praise for scalping and swing trading but I am unsure after putting the latest version on what to do with it...I am not a newbie honest but it produces so many arrows in default, is there a preferred way to use it? It is in the top 10 for a reason but I am not sure I can see that reason at the moment.

Thanks for any info
Simon
These users thanked the author simontw for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jedidiah

Re: Jurik Volty MT4

simontw wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:08 pm Hi all

I have a potentially stupid question re the Jurik Volty Bands. I see they get a lot of praise for scalping and swing trading but I am unsure after putting the latest version on what to do with it...I am not a newbie honest but it produces so many arrows in default, is there a preferred way to use it? It is in the top 10 for a reason but I am not sure I can see that reason at the moment.

Thanks for any info
Simon
For swing trading I use the MA line crossing zero line as an indication the trend has changed and the only take scalp trades in the trend direction for example MA crosses below 0 so I go short and then blue arrow appears to go long but because trend is down I ignore and wait for a red arrow to appear then go short. This is not the only way to use it but just my opinion, Hope it provides some help. P.S I liked 30MIN timeframe for this indicator
These users thanked the author EducatedHustle for the post (total 2):
simontw, navlem
Free your mind.

EducatedHustle wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:12 am

For swing trading I use the MA line crossing zero line as an indication the trend has changed and the only take scalp trades in the trend direction for example MA crosses below 0 so I go short and then blue arrow appears to go long but because trend is down I ignore and wait for a red arrow to appear then go short. This is not the only way to use it but just my opinion, Hope it provides some help. P.S I liked 30MIN timeframe for this indicator
Thank you I appreciate you taking the time.
These users thanked the author simontw for the post:
EducatedHustle

lucmat wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:14 am Jurik volty bands - separate 1.03.mq4 could be super!
thanks

Added multi alerts and arrows, for zero cross,signal cross,levels cross, and signal slope change.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 15):
RplusT, vvFish, thomdel, Jimmy, kvak, 太虚一毫, moey_dw, milad1987, lucmat, camisa, Monachus, Skyold, Anacon, Jedidiah, Hammertop