Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Jurik Volty

Hi all

I have a potentially stupid question re the Jurik Volty Bands. I see they get a lot of praise for scalping and swing trading but I am unsure after putting the latest version on what to do with it...I am not a newbie honest but it produces so many arrows in default, is there a preferred way to use it? It is in the top 10 for a reason but I am not sure I can see that reason at the moment.

Thanks for any info
Simon

Re: Jurik Volty

simontw wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:08 pm
Hi all

I have a potentially stupid question re the Jurik Volty Bands. I see they get a lot of praise for scalping and swing trading but I am unsure after putting the latest version on what to do with it...I am not a newbie honest but it produces so many arrows in default, is there a preferred way to use it? It is in the top 10 for a reason but I am not sure I can see that reason at the moment.

Thanks for any info
Simon
For swing trading I use the MA line crossing zero line as an indication the trend has changed and the only take scalp trades in the trend direction for example MA crosses below 0 so I go short and then blue arrow appears to go long but because trend is down I ignore and wait for a red arrow to appear then go short. This is not the only way to use it but just my opinion, Hope it provides some help. P.S I liked 30MIN timeframe for this indicator
Free your mind.

EducatedHustle wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:12 am
simontw wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:08 pm
Hi all

Thanks for any info
Simon
For swing trading I use the MA line crossing zero line as an indication the trend has changed and the only take scalp trades in the trend direction for example MA crosses below 0 so I go short and then blue arrow appears to go long but because trend is down I ignore and wait for a red arrow to appear then go short. This is not the only way to use it but just my opinion, Hope it provides some help. P.S I liked 30MIN timeframe for this indicator
Thank you I appreciate you taking the time.

Yes I would like to learn more about this indicator too. Hopefully some experts can weigh in their strategies using this indicator.

mrtools wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:29 am
Added multi alerts and arrows, for zero cross,signal cross,levels cross, and signal slope change.
;)
Screenshot_11.png
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 1:28 pm
;)
FISHY APPROVED :D :D :D

LOVE UR WORK MRTOOLZ WHAT DOES MIDDLE LINE WITH SHADOW DO?? IS IT MA OF THE HISTOGRAM
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

moey_dw wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 4:42 pm
FISHY APPROVED :D :D :D

LOVE UR WORK MRTOOLZ WHAT DOES MIDDLE LINE WITH SHADOW DO?? IS IT MA OF THE HISTOGRAM
Yes it's a ma of the histogram.

LoveRe: Jurik Volty

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 2:58 am
Yes it's a ma of the histogram.
that is very good............. it works & gives a new brandnew look on jurik volty
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮