Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

vvFish wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:14 am;)
You deserve your own, special thread bro. Your systems are awesome. Very creative and gives traders ideas!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Nbats7979 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:42 pm Are you tired of wondering where the market is going? Bored of studying charts all day? Just like downloading a lot of useless stuff in case some gold dust pops out? Me too haha. Here are two systems that might help. They are both good by themselves but you get a very good mess if you add them together. Great thing about AIMS system is it gives good exit signals too. A couple of things- I wouldn't bother with the Allitrend OB/OS signals (small dots in the pic), just use the AIMS. AIMs you can set to ignore signals that don't follow its specific system rules. I allow all signals because you get the directional from the Allitrend. I drop the 123patterns settings down to 3,33 but you can experiment. You can see from the picture there are stand out entries with volume at pivot levels. This works on all timeframes I've tested. Often I notice the 123pattern indicator paints good support/resistance levels which work like the ATS system I posted above. In my opinion, they are better. Just remember that volume can indicate an exhaustion point as well as an entry. The great thing about this indicator is it highlights zones of interest you might watch.
Hi. I really like the look of this. I've been looking at ATS for a little while, but it seems you have brilliantly combined the principles of 2 systems (including AIMS). I'm planning to download the indicators as you have kindly provided. May I ask how you trade the system. ie the rules of how to read all the indicators and what constitutes and buy/sell entry and how the stop loss and exit is determined? Many thanks

RplusT wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:04 pm A "Signal Service" to share with you....based on Stoch Momentum and Fast Stoch.
Used it for this month. Hard to lose a trade as long as your decision is based on direction of higher TFs.
Very precise on every TF. The rule is pretty clear. Always wait for the cross and even better also cross of the Zero line by the Fast Stoch.
Have fun!

Signal Service.JPG

stochastic momentum index (divergence + alerts + arrows).ex4

Sync_Dynamic_Zone_Fast_Stochastic.ex4
Fantastic. Can we improove this somehow? Maybe smooth the red and the green lines.