Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:52 pm Not the perfect Rembrandt skills (supposed to be 1/2 circle)
nice.................. i have my buy limit set at 152.500 just above............ looking at daily chart i think continuation soon hope it pull back to this area u think?? :) :) :)

DAILY CHART
1H CHART
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

[quote=moey_dw post_id=1295436100 time=1622037895 user_id=4929474]
nice.................. i have my buy limit set at 152.500 just above............ looking at daily chart i think continuation soon hope it pull back to this area u think?? :) :) :)

This is not my style; I like a confirmation first; imagine price will drop like a stone...and your limit buy is hit, not my cup of tea..
Look 1H making lower highs
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
moey_dw

Dear friends, I think I have posted enough examples/charts to help. Last examples made at request, but zero replies. Lot's of examples here . Therefore time to say goodbye for now because I will be very busy trading coming months. Please share charts here if you want (I will not comment for the time being, maybe others I hope). Remember: spot the impulse! All the best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
constbln

Meyney wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:01 am Dear friends, I think I have posted enough examples/charts to help. Last examples made at request, but zero replies. Lot's of examples here . Therefore time to say goodbye for now because I will be very busy trading coming months. Please share charts here if you want (I will not comment for the time being, maybe others I hope). Remember: spot the impulse! All the best M.
Dear friend...... There was a time when you must have made the first post of this forum without ever thinking about how much it would grow. You might not have any idea if it would impact the thinking and trading strategies of others. But you did what you had to do without any thought for the results.... It became a success and many like me learned a lot from keeping ourselves updated on what is happening on the forum. Now if you must say good bye, then let be it....... but if you think no body is interested, that is just an illusion..... Many won't participate but they read every new post to gather some pieces of your trading wisdom...... I hope saying that much would suffice..... much regards.
Attachments

Meyney wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:01 am Dear friends, I think I have posted enough examples/charts to help. Last examples made at request, but zero replies. Lot's of examples here . Therefore time to say goodbye for now because I will be very busy trading coming months. Please share charts here if you want (I will not comment for the time being, maybe others I hope). Remember: spot the impulse! All the best M.
huh................. i always post in here on weekdays during trading & admins/mods even posted u strategy on social media which lots ppl likes...................not sure what more u want mans why u get upset & discontinue support for da system??!?? kinda sucks cos i like u system

this topic was starting 2 get busy but seems like u never happy :eh: :eh: :eh:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈