Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:31 pm Here is the 30 min RoadMap with 5 min Trading (not for other TFs)

Keeping it simple.... Use the 30 min for your overall intra-day analysis and trade on the 5 min chart.
The Trend lines on the 5m are in sync with the 30 min.
The Semafor is designed to be used with 5 min and 30 min
Where possible, try and show two charts on your screen similar to the enclosed screenshot.
All the best everyone, may 2021 be your best year to date for making Pip$
Xard777
for those who take 1 minute it's okay, unfortunately I'm used to doing 1 minute observing the intersection 5 minutes

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I wish the dashboard to have a second dot scanner for multiple time frames, bid ratios. It will perfect the XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System. It will be lifetime wonder of all trading systems.
But my greatest discovery was that a man must study general
conditions, to size them so as to be able to anticipate probabilities.
In short, I had learned that I had to work for my money.

-JESSE LIVERMOR

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

optionhk wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:13 pm Thank you very much.

The broker I use has 10 or fewer digits for all of its CFD index and other asset symbols. These digits remain at 10.

The price is expressed in 5 digits with 5 decimals( total 10 letters) You may reduce it to 5 digits without any decimals.
Attached is the picture.
Dear mrtools,

Just a gentle reminder to fix the GUI for the three Xard data window indicators.
Thanks.