Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Weekly lines with range levels and
Monthly lines with range levels
so, any custom % level of the relevant range can be shown on chart
viewtopic.php?p=1295415537#p1295415537
Mustafa wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:19 am I have seen some exceptionally creadtive coders on this forum and forexstation..... unfortunately my total background is in literature studies so at times I feel it at a great loss when there are so many good things but one doesn't know how to work with them. ADR targets is one such beauty. The Way XARD has utilized it in determining the trade targets and the person who has coded it deserve respect from all members of this community. It has changed the way I trade and know exactly what my targets and stops should be. Please. include two features in this indicator: Enable it to Plot the past days to observe how adr targets have been hit in the history. Having previous days price data with adr targets will enable anyone to see how those levels were either reached or respected in the past. Second. For longer term swing traders the feature to plot monthly/weekly and even quartely adr targets will provide a unique long term perspective on price direction and expected targets over longer time horizons. I wish I could code. I would really love to see these features in the ADR indicator so outstandingly used by XARD. My deepest regards for everyone on this forum who does this invaluable job of coding these indicators and my earnest request to include these features in the ADR indicator....
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Mustafa

As the master XARD has repeatedly said:
Here is again a prime example US500. M30 as roadmap draws a triangle and ADX +DI and -DI cross.
The points are then booked on the M5 chart. Daily target of just under 150 points achieved => 2.47% growth

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
gamerredd, XXXX, LorenzoNexus
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi the setups are really really good when all the indicators align today the trades are good few losses though
but over all very very good.

One very important question to ask traders here is once we take a setup for say few pips an exit the trade at the small or big semafor,

The is there a number of candles that we need to wait for to enter a new setup trade right after we take profit at a semafor.

So when we take profit an the semafor is there can we wait for another 5 candles after the semafor to enter the treade with the setup.

Update

5 min channel now matches 30 min channel.
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world