Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

crazyminachi wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:51 pm Hi All and ionone,mladen,mrtools,

I looked around and could't find a decent ma cross and close indicator. Looking for an indicator where it alerts when candle closes above or below MA.
NO alert when crossing, only alert AFTER candle closes above or beyond MA , for MT4

Kindly anyone can point to a direction where I can get my hands on those?>

Please.
Thank you.
With the ma cross or average cross you can set the ma period to 1 on the fast average and whatever you desire for the slow average and it will be the same as price crossing the ma.

Kris82wt wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:27 am Hi, Is it possible to add functionality of plotting 2 macd price lines on chart? One from current TF and second defined by user from input menu, so i.e. on M15 chart there would be one for M15 and defined by user H1 line?
Like so http://patternsmart.blogspot.com/201...poli-macd.html
I would be even more thankfull if somebody could add a piece of code which for bar which crosses macd line and bar closes above/below it puts "G".

Thanks
Would probably need more information, interesting they are selling a version of it for $150.

mrtools wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:54 am Would probably need more information, interesting they are selling a version of it for $150.
Let me know what would you like to know. Basically it's MACD on price chart (similar to one you coded some time ago I believe), but you use higher time frame to find you trend/context and put orders on lower TF. This upgrade makes your life way easier because you don't need switch chart periods back and fort. "G" from grabber is showing market manipulation - those traders who see change in behavior in MACD (from sell signal to buy) are putting longs and one moment later bar is closing below that line and only bar knot left. That suggesting taking out previous high/low. Normally on standard MACD you will not notice MACD signal line crossing, because pirce drops/rise significantly and after price closing value of MACD signal don't show this market manipulation

Maybe you would find interesting this triple macd here: viewtopic.php?p=1295376144#p1295376144
If you want a higher timeframe representation of the macd you can multiply the settings to match, i.e. the one hour 12-26-9 macd on the 15 minute timeframe chart is more or less the 48-104-36 macd

Kris82wt wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:11 am Let me know what would you like to know. Basically it's MACD on price chart (similar to one you coded some time ago I believe), but you use higher time frame to find you trend/context and put orders on lower TF. This upgrade makes your life way easier because you don't need switch chart periods back and fort. "G" from grabber is showing market manipulation - those traders who see change in behavior in MACD (from sell signal to buy) are putting longs and one moment later bar is closing below that line and only bar knot left. That suggesting taking out previous high/low. Normally on standard MACD you will not notice MACD signal line crossing, because pirce drops/rise significantly and after price closing value of MACD signal don't show this market manipulation
Attachments

chris006 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:48 am Maybe you would find interesting this triple macd here: viewtopic.php?p=1295376144#p1295376144
If you want a higher timeframe representation of the macd you can multiply the settings to match, i.e. the one hour 12-26-9 macd on the 15 minute timeframe chart is more or less the 48-104-36 macd
Chris, thanks for support. The whole advantage of attached script is that MACD is on price chart as stated above. Make things much simpler, really.
These users thanked the author Kris82wt for the post:
chris006