Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chris006 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:53 am I am looking for an indicator of bidratio, that shows how the bidratio changes over time in a separate window.

There's a free one on the mql5 site (attached picture), but it does not work for indices and commodities, it only works with fx pairs. If anyone knows of a similar indicator that works with indices and commodities please share.
Hello. Feel free to share the FT Big Ratio indicator that you have on the chart below.

Hello
I am looking for an indicator for this:
2 consecutive bars must be trending upwards higher highs and higher lows . The 2nd bar must be bigger than the 1st bar.
The indicator will alert me when the distance between high and upcoming close of the second bar significantly greater than the high and close of the 1st bar.
And for the opposite of this 2 consecutive bars must be trending downwards lower highs and lower lows. The 2nd bar must be bigger than the 1st bar.
The indicator will alert me when the distance between low and upcoming close of the second bar significantly greater then the low and close of the 1st bar.

Hope someone can help me.

Best regards.
Attachments

Hi, Is it possible to add functionality of plotting 2 macd price lines on chart? One from current TF and second defined by user from input menu, so i.e. on M15 chart there would be one for M15 and defined by user H1 line?
Like so http://patternsmart.blogspot.com/201...poli-macd.html
I would be even more thankfull if somebody could add a piece of code which for bar which crosses macd line and bar closes above/below it puts "G".

Thanks

Hi All and ionone,mladen,mrtools,

I looked around and could't find a decent ma cross and close indicator. Looking for an indicator where it alerts when candle closes above or below MA.
NO alert when crossing, only alert AFTER candle closes above or beyond MA , for MT4

Kindly anyone can point to a direction where I can get my hands on those?>

Please.
Thank you.

I wanted to know if this indi was originally coded by Mrtools or Mladen or one of the other coders here . If so I wanted to know if it is possible to change the Tma - T3 moving average cross to a Tma - regular moving average cross. If you are able to do this I would like the moving average to have the options of ------ ( Ma Mode or method - Ma Price - and Ma shift ).
I also have an two different Arrow versions of this if you want to take a look at it . Thank you.

knsxrty459 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:34 pm I wanted to know if this indi was originally coded by Mrtools or Mladen or one of the other coders here . If so I wanted to know if it is possible to change the Tma - T3 moving average cross to a Tma - regular moving average cross. If you are able to do this I would like the moving average to have the options of ------ ( Ma Mode or method - Ma Price - and Ma shift ).
I also have an two different Arrow versions of this if you want to take a look at it . Thank you.

Uni cross histo_alerts.mq4
We have average crosses with 30+ ma types here, where you can use any ma method,price, or shift you want.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
knsxrty459