Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Jun FX wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:32 pm Hello Mr. Tools, could you please adding filter for RSI+MA cross indicator, such as adding moving average for filter trend. One MA for cross RSI, and the other MA for filter trend.
If I understand corectly, you want to add another MA? Replace Ma method for smoothing rsi and price with Jurik.
But I have strange problem with MTF....see picture. Mrtools, kindly ask you for help. MTF is out of my coding skill. How to solve it?
Ma isnt see and no colour change...
Thank you.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Jun FX

kvak wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:22 am If I understand corectly, you want to add another MA? Replace Ma method for smoothing rsi and price with Jurik.
But I have strange problem with MTF....see picture. Mrtools, kindly ask you for help. MTF is out of my coding skill. How to solve it?
Ma isnt see and no colour change...
Thank you.
Try now, should be better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
kvak, ionone, Jun FX, Jimmy, R2D2, milad1987, alexm, macbeth, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, Ricstar_8

mrtools wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:15 am Try now, should be better.
Thank you very much for your best work Mr tools.

After I checked on mt4, the signal displayed was only cross RSI with MA 1 regardless of the MA2 trend filter. The new indicator is same with the previous indicator.

Mr tools could you help to correct the RSI + MA1 cross signal according to the MA2 trend. Thank you very much Mr. tools