Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

optionhk wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:05 am Here is the screenshot.

Try these for now, think all 3 will need some recoding as we go, but at least it's a start, and will know more when the market opens tomorrow. On the XU panel versions was able to do very little for now, hopefully will get a better understanding of them in the near future.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
chris006, Musashi, thomdel, lyo99, gamerredd, Mustafa, msbh, optionhk

mrtools wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:19 pm Try these for now, think all 3 will need some recoding as we go, but at least it's a start, and will know more when the market opens tomorrow. On the XU panel versions was able to do very little for now, hopefully will get a better understanding of them in the near future.
If these are recoded and further modifications are made can we still retain Xards original resolution setting as an option for 4K as XARD intended?

I know if you are stuck with 1920 x 1080 resolution Xaeds original settings are big but once you go to 4K 3840 X 2160 there's no going back. If you learn this system you will soon make enough to buy a 1000 4K monitors.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Musashi, gamerredd
nil desperandum

Thanks for the detailed message Alphonse91 really written with good detail.

Just want to ask you is it mandatory to take a look at the 4h and 1h always to take a trade on the 15m or 5m or even 1m
specially for stocks where the 1m is fantastic.

So is the system made to just look at the 5m or the 1m or 15 min and trade from there.

So as soon ass we see price is over the 144 ema and we wait for both the short term color coded emas to turn to the directional color
with the HA candles to match the same color to right ?

And we enter the trade, now many many a times after a candle or 2 there is a small pullback and the candles turn to grey, so usually should we just stay in the trade as the other 2 color coded emas are still of the same colorm, sometimes those also change color and just the 144 ema stays strong , then many a times those short term emas again turn back to the trend color of our initial trade direction entry.

How many of you have noticed this and do you usually stay with the trade whn you see grey candles pullbacks or exit the trade an re enter on new HA red or blue candles when all the emas again align.

This is something which can help a lot of new traders here, if someone really experienced with XARD`S system can amswer this please.

*Another important thing is after we enter a setup and after a few candles a small or big semofor comes up, then do we exit the trade or wait an see if the semafor shifts ?

mrtools wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:19 pm Try these for now, think all 3 will need some recoding as we go, but at least it's a start, and will know more when the market opens tomorrow. On the XU panel versions was able to do very little for now, hopefully will get a better understanding of them in the near future.

Respected Sir,

If Possible, Request you to Please Add 2 Digit Option in : !!XU v4-Dash & !!XU v4-Panel

Thanks for your Time, Generosity.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

tradersanbrokers wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:22 pm This is something which can help a lot of new traders here, if someone really experienced with XARD`S system can amswer this please.
I would say that the only real help can come from you - you have to spend hundreds of hours looking at the charts and backtesting the system. Understand it, adjust it for your needs and style. Thanks to Xard for giving the idea and foundation. I am still learning and building up my own system since March, also trying to automate it.
These users thanked the author AlexBello for the post (total 2):
XXXX, Musashi

fx.rookie wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:08 am fellow traders and moderators, Can someone help me with the resolution issue with Xard. I am unable to view the template as it should be displayed. The text and positioning is all jumbled up. I am on a 13" laptop screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. I am attaching a screenshot of how my screen looks right now. Please help me rectify this.
Hi there,

Follow these instructions and it should help fix your resolution problems.

1. Go to the file location of your MT4 terminal
2. Right click on it and then go to 'Properties'
3. Click on the 'Compatibility' Tab
4. Click on 'Change High DPI Settings'
5. At the bottom change the setting of 'High DPI scaling override' to 'System'
6. Apply the settings and restart MT4

All the best.
These users thanked the author gamerredd for the post:
Andrés49

I have seen some exceptionally creadtive coders on this forum and forexstation..... unfortunately my total background is in literature studies so at times I feel it at a great loss when there are so many good things but one doesn't know how to work with them. ADR targets is one such beauty. The Way XARD has utilized it in determining the trade targets and the person who has coded it deserve respect from all members of this community. It has changed the way I trade and know exactly what my targets and stops should be. Please. include two features in this indicator: Enable it to Plot the past days to observe how adr targets have been hit in the history. Having previous days price data with adr targets will enable anyone to see how those levels were either reached or respected in the past. Second. For longer term swing traders the feature to plot monthly/weekly and even quartely adr targets will provide a unique long term perspective on price direction and expected targets over longer time horizons. I wish I could code. I would really love to see these features in the ADR indicator so outstandingly used by XARD. My deepest regards for everyone on this forum who does this invaluable job of coding these indicators and my earnest request to include these features in the ADR indicator....
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
gamerredd