Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:00 am This is a multi time frame Hull average with option to use the line, dots + line, and just dots. Has the 20+ price options and you can choose between a simple moving average,exponential moving average,smoothed moving average,linear weighted moving average or a triple exponential moving average in it's calculations.
Sorry Mrtools,
at post n2 you uploaded HMA nrp alerts + arrows.mq4 ...so does it means that HMA normally is a repainting indicator? why? it is not centered
thank you for explanation

uradello wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:42 am Sorry Mrtools,
at post n2 you uploaded HMA nrp alerts + arrows.mq4 ...so does it means that HMA normally is a repainting indicator? why? it is not centered
thank you for explanation
No if coded right it normally is not a repainted indicator, there is a version called slope direction line (think that's what it is called) that actually is a hull but it repaints it's colors.

may be it is not the right place.....but it is concern to Hull....
a friend of mine is building for me an ea on an hedging mt5 account with 2Hull sma :15 period and 34 period
ea open 0.5 lot position when fast HULL sma changes color from red to grenn (whit ticket 1) and open another 0.5 lot position when slow Hull sma changes color from red to green(with ticket2)
I need to close ticket 1 when fast Hull sma changes color from green to red and close ticket 2 when slow Hull sma changes color from green to red
so two sma are independent
my friend uses the following: if(!trade.PositionClosePartial(Ticket,0.5,-1)) but it is wrong
I need help
thank you very much in advance

kvak wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:35 pm Hi.
Iam adding autoadjust bars.
Thank you for adding Auto Adjusting bars, Kvak. Nice touch :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
kvak
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance