Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:12 am The source code was shared with me will work on them when i get a chance. Think I'm getting too old, can't remember what the problem was with the indicators.
Thank.you.
Problem is CFD symbol. labelling and name width is not standard. So need UI facility to increase or decrease font size, increase space between cells, and increase the width of the table. All three are information displayers.

mrtools wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:12 am Think I'm getting too old, can't remember what the problem was with the indicators.
Hahahaha :lmao:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
optionhk
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:06 am Far as I'm aware it's possible but quite time consuming and right now just don't have the time, sorry!
Hello mrtools, i understand what you overwork everyday and you didn't answer anything about my post
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&start=12870
Maybe all my ideas are hard and they demand more time for realised. I need add only one main function, it is screenshoot sending. Thank you!
I apologize for my obsession mrtools.