Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fourxxxx really nice of you to guide, so are you saying that should just take the trades towards the direction
of the big square and big dot that we we know the trend right ?

An exit as soon as the candle changes color to grey and again re enter when the candle changes back to the green or the red.
So these would give small losse son the 5 min and 15 min right, thats fine as eventually it will mak emore pips than losses is it.

Has this helped you build you trading account as have only lost trying system after system for many many years now.

An should for now not trade the 2 nd dot strategy till get good at the main strategy right.

thank you

tradersanbrokers wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:11 pm fourxxxx really nice of you to guide, so are you saying that should just take the trades towards the direction
of the big squae and big dot that we we know the trend right ?

An exit as soon as the candle changes color to grey and again reenter when the candle changes back to the green or the red.
So these woudl give small losse son the 5 min and 15 min right, thats fine as eventually it will mak emore pips than losses is it.

Has this helped yu build you trading account as have only lost tryign system after system for many many years now.

An should for now not trade the 2 nd dot strategy til lget good at the main strategy right.

thank you
I have been trading this since the beginning of last month so not years. Though I have been trading for 25 years.

As far as I am concerned the big square means little till it is confirmed, that's my take may differ for other symbols. When the Square forms the trend can still be going and the square moves.

Exit, when the colour has changed to grey or the trend goes sideways or you have made a million or it retraces back to your entry on a sharp move and you did not take profit.

You need to get to know the symbols you trade, if you are not sure of a setup wait till you are sure.

"An should for now not trade the 2 nd dot strategy til lget good at the main strategy right." 2nd dot (and the 3rd and the 5th etc...) is the strategy, read Xards words I posted just above.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
LorenzoNexus, Musashi, Andrés49
nil desperandum

tradersanbrokers wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:11 pm fourxxxx really nice of you to guide, so are you saying that should just take the trades towards the direction
of the big square and big dot that we we know the trend right ?

An exit as soon as the candle changes color to grey and again re enter when the candle changes back to the green or the red.
So these would give small losse son the 5 min and 15 min right, thats fine as eventually it will mak emore pips than losses is it.

Has this helped you build you trading account as have only lost trying system after system for many many years now.

An should for now not trade the 2 nd dot strategy till get good at the main strategy right.

thank you
"Trying system after system" This is a death spiral, you try something, have a few losses and go to the next system, have a few losses and go to the next system...

Xard has shown many times how he is making well beyond 6% a day, even at 2% compounding a day you will multiply your account by 3 times in 3 months. It is possible if you learn it and don't go looking for something better.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 7):
sudhindragk, gamerredd, Musashi, LorenzoNexus, flandria, thomdel, LJC
nil desperandum

This is my version of:
DON'T BE GREEDY

Daily goal of 150 points achieved.
That means: 2.5% booked.

This triangle (with the large green, blue and red pink dots) is strong because it shows the 1hour triangle on the 5Min chart.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 8):
XXXX, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, flandria, LorenzoNexus, Thangarasu, gamerredd, Musashi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:55 pm DON'T BE SPEEDY
This triangle (with the large green, blue and red pink dots) is strong because it shows the 1hour triangle on the 5Min chart.
and then there was the upward move - double or nothing, like:
update: right ho, but this is were - I think - it would have been safe to enter
(but maybe I am wrong)
[It's even clearer if you look at price without the MAs (M15 screenshot)]
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
msbh

josi wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 11:07 pm and then there was the upward move - double or nothing, like:
Well, you never know.
Only once is 100% safe:
When I have my 150 points, I always booked 2.5%.
Skyold
Update: I agree with you Josi, sometimes you really can't resist it, it's just too tempting to book even more profits. But DISCIPLINE and RULES have become much more important to me.
Update 2: With such a strong trend, I just couldn't hold back :) I made another 90 points and booked another 1.5%
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 4):
LorenzoNexus, josi, gamerredd, Musashi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777