Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

crazyminachi wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:31 pm Hi mrtools & mladen and all,

I have an indicator attached and its not automatically showing arrows.
The arrow appears if i change timeframes but not automatically.

Kindly fix the issue with the indicator please and add a alert pop up notification
If you find the indicator repainting kindly advise .

Thank you.
Crazmin.
it repaints by looking in the future, there is nothing we can do
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
crazyminachi

crazyminachi wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:29 pm Hi ionone,

Can suggest an indicator a nrp arrow indicator that does the same thing , but doesn't repaint or recalculate?
Somethnig like solar wind joy indicator but doesn't repaint or recalculate.
Thanks in advance.
unfortunately, a repainting indicator will always look better than a non repainting one, so I don't think there is a non repainting solar wind type of indicator
but there are a lot of good indicators on this forum (the best source on internet IMHO), so you should look into already posted ones if you can find one you like

MaxTorque wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:10 am Hello mrtools,

please can you program the indi so that it is also displayed in the 1 minute timeframe.

In addition, the indi only shows buy arrows, please program so that it also shows sell arrows.

Please also program an alarm at Buy and Sell Arrow.

Thank you very much in advance.

Much Greetings
Please mrtools,

can you help me with the matter ?

Would be very helpful.

Thank you and greetings

sixthsensetrading wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:24 am @Mr Tools @ XARD or MALADEN any respected coder i need just a little alert to attached indicator i think this indicator is of OSMA and same used in JBR trend Indicator but in histogram mode so i need alert as in picture please
That indicator is decompiled and looks like a badly repainting ehler's fisher transform, we have a lot of different non repainting versions herre in the forum.