Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi everyone,

I am new, registered with FS yesterday. Have been following this thread for a couple of months. Shocked at how many boxes Xard's strategy ticks for me. Am demoing at the moment and very happy with the results.

From New Zealand and have been struggling to stay up to trade forex overnight. I am looking for something that I will be able to trade during the day here in NZ. So Asian market, and London open. That way I can get to be at a reasonable hour.

Excited by the thought of trading something different. I have never traded shares or Indices. But the US30, US500, US2000 and the AUS200 are very interesting. Even put on a successful trade on the JPN225 earlier in the week. At first, I couldn't understand the 150 targets, but see indices ADR are much bigger than FX pairs. Never would have thought to look if it wasn't for this thread.

Massive thanks to a person I have never even met - Thanks Xard! Absolutely awesome work. Happy Retirement! I sincerely hope we do not lose you altogether.

Many thanks also to Xardists who have contributed to the development of this thread and community - long may it continue!

I am in NZST (NZ Standard Time) +12 UTC at the moment [NZDT - Daylight saving is +13]. Super keen to hook up with friends on this side of the planet and form some kind of community with like-minded people.
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Musashi wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:39 am Hi everyone,

I am new, registered with FS yesterday. Have been following this thread for a couple of months. Shocked at how many boxes Xard's strategy ticks for me. Am demoing at the moment and very happy with the results.

From New Zealand and have been struggling to stay up to trade forex overnight. I am looking for something that I will be able to trade during the day here in NZ. So Asian market, and London open. That way I can get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Excited by the thought of trading something different. I have never traded shares or Indices. But the US30, US500, US2000 and the AUS200 are very interesting. Even put on a successful trade on the JPN225 earlier in the week. At first, I couldn't understand the 150 targets, but see indices ADR are much bigger than FX pairs. Never would have thought to look if it wasn't for this thread.

Massive thanks to a person I have never even met - Thanks Xard! Absolutely awesome work. Happy Retirement! I sincerely hope we do not lose you altogether.

Many thanks also to Xardists who have contributed to the development of this thread and community - long may it continue!

I am in NZST (NZ Standard Time) +12 UTC at the moment [NZDT - Daylight saving is +13]. Super keen to hook up with friends on this side of the planet and form some kind of community with like-minded people.

Cladi39 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:13 am BTC FALL FROM 44.000 TO 28000
From bitcoin to sh*coin.....just kidding. It's still up 35% this year. But I'm sure it made some people panic.
Actually all cryptos fell at the same time. The reason was China.

China has banned financial institutions and payment companies from providing services for cryptocurrencies. That means consumers can't use crypto as a form of payment in China or transfer it out of the country through traditional institutions. After South Korea and now China, this is only the beginning. Down the road, governments will replace those cryptos with their own ones they can control.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Musashi, gamerredd, Thangarasu, Andres128

From New Zealand and have been struggling to stay up to trade forex overnight. I am looking for something that I will be able to trade during the day here in NZ. So Asian market, and London open. That way I can get to be at a reasonable hour.

I am in the same boat as you with trading hours, US market opens at midnight.

Re AUS200 vs JPN225 I have dropped the Aus in favour of JPN225, it delivers a lot more pips when it moves and is less choppy. Just look at it today.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Musashi, JUSTIN ZHAO
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:42 am I am in the same boat as you with trading hours, US market opens at midnight.

Re AUS200 vs JPN225 I have dropped the Aus in favour of JPN225, it delivers a lot more pips when it moves and is less choppy. Just look at it today.
Cheers buddy. I was hoping you would come on XXXX - You're an instant brother from another mother. Love your contributions on this thread.

Are you on 1H/15m or 15m/5?

Also, are you only trading JPN225?

Musashi wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:56 am Cheers buddy. I was hoping you would come on XXXX - You're an instant brother from another mother. Love your contributions on this thread.

Are you on 1H/15m or 15m/5?
Just look at 15m to get trend direction then stay on 5 minute.

China50 and HK50 are worth looking at also, opening in a few minutes.

Look for gaps in the open of China50, usually, they get filled and quite often keeps going like today. Opened with gap up and went south rapidly, just be ready to take profit before it retraces. Doesn't matter what the trend tells you in this case although today it's a downtrend.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Musashi, LJC
nil desperandum

I am new, registered with FS yesterday. Have been following this thread for a couple of months. Shocked at how many boxes Xard's strategy ticks for me. Am demoing at the of community with like-minded people.
I am very happy with your publication, many months reading without asking anything, cheer up, they do not bite anyone, you are self-taught and studious, I wish you success. Let's make a deal if you want to have a +1 UTC time, I'll change the house for a month, and we tell each other all the secrets of the area. It is my way of telling you that I want to know your country one day. May the pips be with you.
These users thanked the author Andrés49 for the post:
Musashi
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me