Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:28 pm
:D Yeah, I know. But I really don't blame anyone. On my journey of a thousand indicators quite a long time back I was exactly like that. Very frustrated, I almost gave up. Grabbing the last straw, I decided to delete all the indicators and only leave a 24 smoothed MA on the chart (the white line on the charts above) and marked major S/D levels. Looking for confluence on higher TFs and drawing some lines, I started making money and never looked back. I'm glad you opened this thread. I hope this may convince at least some not to waste their time with all the fancy stuff, which I do play with, but not really trade with. Of course I'm aware, there is no such thing as one fits all. Use whatever suits you, but stick to it.

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

RplusT wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:00 pm :D Yeah, I know. But I really don't blame anyone. On my journey of a thousand indicators quite a long time back I was exactly like that. Very frustrated, I almost gave up. Grabbing the last straw, I decided to delete all the indicators and only leave a 24 smoothed MA on the chart (the white line on the charts above) and marked major S/D levels. Looking for confluence on higher TFs and drawing some lines, I started making money and never looked back. I'm glad you opened this thread. I hope this may convince at least some not to waste their time with all the fancy stuff, which I do play with, but not really trade with. Of course I'm aware, there is no such thing as one fits all. Use whatever suits you, but stick to it.
Agree and thanks