Re: Trading Pullbacks System

notice wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:27 am I have replaced RSI+baseline with RSI+ma crosses, Support & Ressistance with PZ support & resistance, added MA histo, if I use TF 5M then MA histo will be 1H, if I use TF 15M then MA histo will be 4H.
Today, test with new template, GBPUSD TF 5M.
Thanks for teaching me, sir !

Wish you all the best !
is ok, but remember: spotting the impulse and retrace is the key to the Kingdom ;)
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
notice

notice wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:27 am I have replaced RSI+baseline with RSI+ma crosses, Support & Ressistance with PZ support & resistance, added MA histo, if I use TF 5M then MA histo will be 1H, if I use TF 15M then MA histo will be 4H.
Today, test with new template, GBPUSD TF 5M.
Thanks for teaching me, sir !

Wish you all the best !
forgot to say: good luck with the indicators! Also try to zoom out a bit otherwise you have no idea what is happening...
Attachments

Meyney wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:14 am forgot to say: good luck with the indicators! Also try to zoom out a bit otherwise you have no idea what is happening...
There is no need for additional indicators. A pullback must qualify itself as such and drawing lines to see that is sufficient. More indicators don't make a better trading decision.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Meyney, notice, Jimmy, moey_dw

RplusT wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:46 am There is no need for additional indicators. A pullback must qualify itself as such and drawing lines to see that is sufficient. More indicators don't make a better trading decision.
Absolutely. Sound advice :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
RplusT
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:38 am Nope drawn by hand but remember thinking having them automatically drawn according to this trading method with alerts would be nice.

i think this indi posted by yuri is start........ we can base it off dis?? viewtopic.php?p=1295431404#p1295431404 or is it a dud :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yuri_I wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:07 am
Added 1 old indicator. I think he's helping a little...
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈