Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

GSF wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:50 pm PPOdifferent.png

When I put on chart, default settings except the display option I get something different. Looks like the Histo 0-1 is doing a zero line cross signal. Which is a nice option, but not one of the options (it should be). Curious as why because your screenshot shows the correct (slope change) color change. If you could look into this, and perhaps add the zero line cross as signal option. This would make the PPO more flexible. Thank you for all your hard work in this forum, it is truly appreciated....

GSF

From Post #3156
Don't have the code anymore my laptop went dead, sometime between when i posted that and now.

GSF wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:50 pm PPOdifferent.png

When I put on chart, default settings except the display option I get something different. Looks like the Histo 0-1 is doing a zero line cross signal. Which is a nice option, but not one of the options (it should be). Curious as why because your screenshot shows the correct (slope change) color change. If you could look into this, and perhaps add the zero line cross as signal option. This would make the PPO more flexible. Thank you for all your hard work in this forum, it is truly appreciated....

GSF

From Post #3156
Posted a new version here Various indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
GSF, 太虚一毫

crazyminachi wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:53 pm Hi All, mrtools , mladen ,coders,

Kindly can anyone add an alert for the below indicator please.
Would be great if there's option for pop up alert to choose from , "alert after candle close"
and also "alert while candle running". (Options to choose from)

Thank you.
Just for your information that is a repainting version fisher transform, you can find some non repainting versions here in the forum.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
crazyminachi

Josan70 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:48 pm Hello coders. You could put an alarm on this stochastic MTF indicator. The alarm would have to be every time you get out of an overbought or an oversold, as attached in the photo.
Thank you .
If I remember right we have some mtf stochastic versions with alerts and arrows on leaving and or entering overbought/oversold areas. Should be in the stochastic indicator thread.