Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:56 am
For all "professional writers". I am working in this direction. I attach the screen.
And this topic is interesting to me in order to help beginners understand it.
And your "notes", "jokes" and so on - Shove yourself in a "dark" place ....

Basis - the principle of "point 2" in the breakout of the level "0" of the impulse candlestick.

The indicators were brought to a "working state" by Mr. Tооls. Thanks a lot to him.

In that case, This is if "someone" thinks that I "copy" him.
I wish you all the best, brother. Is it possible? Please share these pointers with us here, to benefit from their arrangement, and thank you

ahmednegm wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:46 am
I wish you all the best, brother. Is it possible? Please share these pointers with us here, to benefit from their arrangement, and thank you
viewtopic.php?p=1295432740#p1295432740
I showed part of the idea in this thread. There, see the correspondence on several posts.
Now poor internet access. I'll try to do something.
The trend is for TF M-15, and the entrance to the “wing” is for TF M-5.
"Wing" is point 2.
viewtopic.php?p=1295432739#p1295432739
Main idea.
viewtopic.php?p=1295432740#p1295432740
Indi
viewtopic.php?p=1295434042#p1295434042
GBPUSDM15.png
GBPUSDM15.png
2-0-HG_0001a.ex4
(2.8 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:51 am
I just asked to "resurrect the indicator", and you have arranged such a "HIGH" here. Worse than the conversations that "women of easy virtue" have.
For me personally, it is somehow strange to see this kind of discussion from people who consider themselves "TRADERS".
Rusty translation of GOOGLE-Translate
quite well spoken, i was merely injecting humour, that humour nor cares for what u have done whether u have resurrect or claim, its just some harmless fun, i apologise to you dear mr roman for adding flame to it, please accept my apologies, i was just trying to be funny, and perhaps i did invent, jk, but maybe, id have to ask the greats

LoveRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi everyone,

I am new, registered with FS yesterday. Have been following this thread for a couple of months. Shocked at how many boxes Xard's strategy ticks for me. Am demoing at the moment and very happy with the results.

From New Zealand and have been struggling to stay up to trade forex overnight. I am looking for something that I will be able to trade during the day here in NZ. So Asian market, and London open. That way I can get to be at a reasonable hour.

Excited by the thought of trading something different. I have never traded shares or Indices. But the US30, US500, US2000 and the AUS200 are very interesting. Even put on a successful trade on the JPN225 earlier in the week. At first, I couldn't understand the 150 targets, but see indices ADR are much bigger than FX pairs. Never would have thought to look if it wasn't for this thread.

Massive thanks to a person I have never even met - Thanks Xard! Absolutely awesome work. Happy Retirement! I sincerely hope we do not lose you altogether.

Many thanks also to Xardists who have contributed to the development of this thread and community - long may it continue!

I am in NZST (NZ Standard Time) +12 UTC at the moment [NZDT - Daylight saving is +13]. Super keen to hook up with friends on this side of the planet and form some kind of community with like-minded people.

Musashi wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:39 am
Hi everyone,

I am new, registered with FS yesterday. Have been following this thread for a couple of months. Shocked at how many boxes Xard's strategy ticks for me. Am demoing at the moment and very happy with the results.

From New Zealand and have been struggling to stay up to trade forex overnight. I am looking for something that I will be able to trade during the day here in NZ. So Asian market, and London open. That way I can get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Excited by the thought of trading something different. I have never traded shares or Indices. But the US30, US500, US2000 and the AUS200 are very interesting. Even put on a successful trade on the JPN225 earlier in the week. At first, I couldn't understand the 150 targets, but see indices ADR are much bigger than FX pairs. Never would have thought to look if it wasn't for this thread.

Massive thanks to a person I have never even met - Thanks Xard! Absolutely awesome work. Happy Retirement! I sincerely hope we do not lose you altogether.

Many thanks also to Xardists who have contributed to the development of this thread and community - long may it continue!

I am in NZST (NZ Standard Time) +12 UTC at the moment [NZDT - Daylight saving is +13]. Super keen to hook up with friends on this side of the planet and form some kind of community with like-minded people.

Cladi39 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 3:13 am
BTC FALL FROM 44.000 TO 28000
From bitcoin to sh*coin.....just kidding. It's still up 35% this year. But I'm sure it made some people panic.
Actually all cryptos fell at the same time. The reason was China.

China has banned financial institutions and payment companies from providing services for cryptocurrencies. That means consumers can't use crypto as a form of payment in China or transfer it out of the country through traditional institutions. After South Korea and now China, this is only the beginning. Down the road, governments will replace those cryptos with their own ones they can control.

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 3377 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 2696 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”