Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dear traders. Newbies who have come to "this topic" and want to master the Xard system are afraid to ask questions "publicly". Sometimes your "jokes" are off-topic, cause them "fear". They look at charts and do not understand "what" indicators you are using, what "settings and parameters".
Because of this, the "Xard system" seems "complex" to them. Therefore, I sometimes have to "nudge" you to get information and explanations for your messages.

Do not be greedy.

Can't Xard, by his example, teach YOU to show generosity, "share" information ???
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
1cekzz, Andrés49

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:40 am We are just poking fun brother, we are bored in between trades.

Please don't be angry, we just want to have some fun with you haha 😁
I haven't been trading for about 8 months. Tomorrow I'm going to the helipad and there is a 3-hour flight to the rig, by helicopter.
A lot of work. So I will be beyond the Arctic Circle.
Good luck in your warm chairs.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 4):
LorenzoNexus, gamerredd, kowal81, ChuChu Rocket

OK XARDies lol this the current setup I'm working with....I took the final XARD release and added the two indicators on the bottom, Jurik PPO Laguerre, and HAOS visual. Both are multi-time frame, non repainting indicators. As you can see, I have them set to 4 hours, and the moving averages set to 9 (4hrs) and 54 (24 hours) which are XARD numbers... The Jurik indicator, from my understanding, shows tops and bottoms. The HAOS kinda does the same thing, but you'll see where the 9 (fast MA) moves faster than the 54(slow MA) which obviously makes sense right lol.... I've included the indicators and plus the HAOS one with divergence...I hope this helps some ppl! Stay Blessed folk!

#PrayNGrind
These users thanked the author cptwillwilliams for the post (total 4):
LorenzoNexus, optionhk, RomanUkraine, DRAXILL

CandlesticksRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:56 am For all "professional writers". I am working in this direction. I attach the screen.
And this topic is interesting to me in order to help beginners understand it.
And your "notes", "jokes" and so on - Shove yourself in a "dark" place ....

Basis - the principle of "point 2" in the breakout of the level "0" of the impulse candlestick.

The indicators were brought to a "working state" by Mr. Tооls. Thanks a lot to him.

In that case, This is if "someone" thinks that I "copy" him.
I wish you all the best, brother. Is it possible? Please share these indicators with us here, to benefit from their arrangement, and thank you

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:56 am For all "professional writers". I am working in this direction. I attach the screen.
And this topic is interesting to me in order to help beginners understand it.
And your "notes", "jokes" and so on - Shove yourself in a "dark" place ....

Basis - the principle of "point 2" in the breakout of the level "0" of the impulse candlestick.

The indicators were brought to a "working state" by Mr. Tооls. Thanks a lot to him.

In that case, This is if "someone" thinks that I "copy" him.
I wish you all the best, brother. Is it possible? Please share these pointers with us here, to benefit from their arrangement, and thank you

ahmednegm wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:46 am I wish you all the best, brother. Is it possible? Please share these pointers with us here, to benefit from their arrangement, and thank you
viewtopic.php?p=1295432740#p1295432740
I showed part of the idea in this thread. There, see the correspondence on several posts.
Now poor internet access. I'll try to do something.
The trend is for TF M-15, and the entrance to the “wing” is for TF M-5.
"Wing" is point 2.
viewtopic.php?p=1295432739#p1295432739
Main idea.
viewtopic.php?p=1295432740#p1295432740
Indi
viewtopic.php?p=1295434042#p1295434042
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 4):
stond, ahmednegm, oneking, jolugarpe

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:51 am I just asked to "resurrect the indicator", and you have arranged such a "HIGH" here. Worse than the conversations that "women of easy virtue" have.
For me personally, it is somehow strange to see this kind of discussion from people who consider themselves "TRADERS".
Rusty translation of GOOGLE-Translate
quite well spoken, i was merely injecting humour, that humour nor cares for what u have done whether u have resurrect or claim, its just some harmless fun, i apologise to you dear mr roman for adding flame to it, please accept my apologies, i was just trying to be funny, and perhaps i did invent, jk, but maybe, id have to ask the greats
These users thanked the author YeshuaYoke for the post (total 3):
RomanUkraine, ahmednegm, Mustafa