Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:07 pm Since you have confessed to the heinous crime against humanity of stealing the fame that inherently belonged to Roman, you are hereby stripped of all the feathers that adorn your history on forexstation and elsewhere and condemned to to be roasted on stake. Furthermore, all the glory is restored to the lost hero who championed the cause of VQ in this age of heresy and piracy. His name shall henceforward be written in golden letters in the anal of history and nominated for a golden tomb after his demise from this transient universe.... The next space mission will be named after him and a public campaign will be launched for awarding him the Nobel prize of Forex Trading posthumously.... Amen.
no, no, we all know it was me that did VQ, so therefore :" im spartacus!!"
These users thanked the author YeshuaYoke for the post:
Mustafa

josi wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:57 pm Here he goes again...
So: for all people on this planet who haven't heard about this as yet:
Roman (despite the fact that he is probably a nice guy) thinks
a) he and only he is the rightful owner of the VQ-indicator (and wants to get his rightful praise for it by everyone living)
(there is this tiny fact that he can't code and hasn't somehow mastered the Xard-system etc but...)
b) he and only he gave the inspirational idea to integrate this indicator into the Xard-system
c) ever since he follows me around because he thinks I have somehow stolen the fame and glory that is due to him

As for me:
a) I have said again and again that in my opinion the VQ-indicator (as it is used within the Xard-system now) is irrelevant as it duplicates what EMAs already show
b) I am totally in favour of praising everybody who desperately needs to be praised (should you be so inclined)
c) when I wrote: don't be greedy... only 1 or 2 points... I was ironic, or rather sarcastic, as most people on this thread use the phrase because they haven't mastered their exits (but I have written about this before)
The rest is silence...
Fuck. It would be better not to ask. I'm in the north. Internet access is bad. I just wanted to know what Option it was, but then they did it "stink".

YeshuaYoke wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:11 pm no, no, we all know it was me that did VQ, so therefore :" im spartacus!!"
I just asked to "resurrect the indicator", and you have arranged such a "HIGH" here. Worse than the conversations that "women of easy virtue" have.
For me personally, it is somehow strange to see this kind of discussion from people who consider themselves "TRADERS".
Rusty translation of GOOGLE-Translate
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
Mustafa

For all "professional writers". I am working in this direction. I attach the screen.
And this topic is interesting to me in order to help beginners understand it.
And your "notes", "jokes" and so on - Shove yourself in a "dark" place ....

Basis - the principle of "point 2" in the breakout of the level "0" of the impulse candlestick.

The indicators were brought to a "working state" by Mr. Tооls. Thanks a lot to him.

In that case, This is if "someone" thinks that I "copy" him.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 4):
Mustafa, LJC, ahmednegm, Gghantous

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:46 am Fuck. It would be better not to ask. I'm in the north. Internet access is bad. I just wanted to know what Option it was, but then they did it "stink".
All good Roman. Nobody wanted to hurt your feelings in any way. Just a bit of fooling around - so you can relax.
You're a hero on this site now ("How did you find me?" - "Well, I'm the man") and everybody loves you and waits for you to return ("I'll be back").
All the best in Siberia (if you're still in Siberia).

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:51 am I just asked to "resurrect the indicator", and you have arranged such a "HIGH" here. Worse than the conversations that "women of easy virtue" have.
For me personally, it is somehow strange to see this kind of discussion from people who consider themselves "TRADERS".
Rusty translation of GOOGLE-Translate
Lots of Love your way Roman.... Not a single word was intended to hurt your feelings.... But traders do get bored. And something has to be done.... Awkward, stupid, or anything just to keep the blood running and invoking the sense of community..... My apologies if anything feels bad to you...