Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Today is the big day, although the final version has already been published, I know, but I am hopeful that today we will have a farewell gift. Thank you thank you thank you, I toast you, enjoy xard a lot.
These users thanked the author Andrés49 for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, gamerredd, Skyold, LorenzoNexus
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

Andrés49 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:07 pm Today is the big day, although the final version has already been published, I know, but I am hopeful that today we will have a farewell gift. Thank you thank you thank you, I toast you, enjoy xard a lot.
Xard will always be around, I know he can't keep himself away! :)
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
traderokey, Andrés49
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

RomanUkraine wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:42 pm Ideally, can you provide the VQ indicator and parameters (settings) of movings?
Or a link to the inikator?
Thanks in advance.
Here he goes again...
So: for all people on this planet who haven't heard about this as yet:
Roman (despite the fact that he is probably a nice guy) thinks
a) he and only he is the rightful owner of the VQ-indicator (and wants to get his rightful praise for it by everyone living)
(there is this tiny fact that he can't code and hasn't somehow mastered the Xard-system etc but...)
b) he and only he gave the inspirational idea to integrate this indicator into the Xard-system
c) ever since he follows me around because he thinks I have somehow stolen the fame and glory that is due to him

As for me:
a) I have said again and again that in my opinion the VQ-indicator (as it is used within the Xard-system now) is irrelevant as it duplicates what EMAs already show
b) I am totally in favour of praising everybody who desperately needs to be praised (should you be so inclined)
c) when I wrote: don't be greedy... only 1 or 2 points... I was ironic, or rather sarcastic, as most people on this thread use the phrase because they haven't mastered their exits (but I have written about this before)
The rest is silence...
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, gamerredd

josi wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:57 pm Here he goes again...
a) he and only he is the rightful owner of the VQ-indicator (and wants to get his rightful praise for it by everyone living)
HAHAHA "thinks he is the rightful owner of the VQ-indicator" :lmao:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

So: for all people on this planet who haven't heard about this yet:
Roman thinks
(there is this tiny fact that he can't code and hasn't somehow mastered the Xard-system etc but...)
b) he and only he gave the inspirational idea to integrate this indicator into the Xard-system
c) ever since he follows me around because he thinks I have somehow stolen the fame and glory that is due to him
As for me:
a) I have said again and again that in my opinion the VQ-indicator (as it is used within the Xard-system now) is irrelevant as it duplicates what EMAs already show
b) I am totally in favour of praising everybody who desperately needs to be praised (should you be so inclined)
The rest is silence...
Since you have confessed to the heinous crime against humanity of stealing the fame that inherently belonged to Roman, you are hereby stripped of all the feathers that adorn your history on forexstation and elsewhere and condemned to to be roasted on stake. Furthermore, all the glory is restored to the lost hero who championed the cause of VQ in this age of heresy and piracy. His name shall henceforward be written in golden letters in the anal of history and nominated for a golden tomb after his demise from this transient universe.... The next space mission will be named after him and a public campaign will be launched for awarding him the Nobel prize of Forex Trading posthumously.... Amen.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 6):
josi, briqparis, Skyold, LorenzoNexus, Gtrader, DRAXILL

Mustafa wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:07 pm Since you have confessed to the heinous crime against humanity of stealing the fame that inherently belonged to Roman, you are hereby stripped of all the feathers that adorn your history on forexstation and elsewhere and condemned to to be roasted on stake..........
aahahaha
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Mustafa, XXXX, Gtrader
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

sudhindragk wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:33 pm US30 Trade this morning : M15 /M5 time frame play Live trade

Step 1 : M15 had a perimeter red circle and M5 had top gold square. Road map clear. Look for sells only.

Step 2 : Go to 5 mins time frame. Wait for red dot.

Step 3 : On 5 min time frame there is a cross over. So sell the close. If during this process price goes back above and prints grey or green candle.Close for small loss.

Step 4 : As dear Xard mentions don't be greedy ....took profit for around 50 points.
JPN225 works well with this also can't get much better than a Buy today, US30 is trading in the early hours of the morning so it Asian and European markets for me.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
LorenzoNexus
nil desperandum

As for me:
c) when I wrote: don't be greedy... only 1 or 2 points... I was ironic, or rather sarcastic, as most people on this thread use the phrase because they haven't mastered their exits (but I have written about this before)
The rest is silence...
And where did Roimain say that he owns VQ rights? Show me, please.
These users thanked the author Remuli for the post:
sudhindragk