Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:31 pm Hi.
I replaced smoothing method ma with Jurik.
kvak u coding is getting real good........... jurik smoothing nice one sir it is now becoming one beauty indicator for fx & indices :hug: :hug: :hug:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
kvak
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

kvak wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:31 pm Hi.
I replaced smoothing method ma with Jurik.
Excellent choice of smoothing technique and coding Kvak. I really love your Jurik Smoothing as it evens out the noise for continuous trading. Here is a comparison.

I think the only additional tool we can benefit from is a Moving Average for crosses! But grateful for the upgrades made by all.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
kvak, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time ๐Ÿ‘Ž

mrtools wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:04 am Arrows added.
mrtool can u add averages & a moving avrage for entry just like traditional MACD on mt4?? to this gr8 indi pls viewtopic.php?p=1295435340#p1295435340?? really think it is a great indi try it with those filters ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

hi chuchu love u chart color man............. that is nice
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Gtrader

Moving AveragesRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:57 am Added Mladen's averages to the Macd and made the signal with the averages as well.
THAT IS INSANE!!!!!!! THX U KVAK MRTOOLS............... YOU 2 GUYS HAVE JUST MADE A MEH INDICATOR A WOW INDICATOR

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:25 am Slimmed it down a little and added arrows and alerts. Also added colored lines for maybe hopefully to recognize the slope a little better, since now basically this is now a macd slope type indicator.

mrtools this indicator (!wa averages nmc (alerts + arrows).mq4) seems to be working very well, thank you again for your hard work for this community. I don't know how you do it.

I do have a problem that I'm hoping you may be able to figure out an answer to though: I have found good success using "!wa averages nmc (alerts + arrows).mq4" TWICE in the SAME window, stacking them on each other with slightly different settings. It is a common problem I know, where the zero on two indicators does not align. I also know that the usual solution is to set the "Fixed minimum" and "Fixed maximum" to match on each indicator, and in this case it works fairly well.

The real problem is that when you set a "fixed" min/max and browse through different pairs/timeframes the indicator doesn't keep up because it seems that the calculation is directly based on ATR. I have found that if I set the "fixed minimum" and "fixed maximum" to align with the ATR of the current candle, it does a very good job of keeping everything in the right scale.

For example, right now on CADCHF the daily ATR(14) is giving me 53 pips(ish).

Fixed maximum = -0.053
Fixed minimum = -0.053

This makes the scale very close.

2nd example, right now on GBPNZD the daily ATR(14) is giving me 160(ish) pips.

Fixed maximum = 0.160
Fixed minimum = -0.160

Again, this makes the scale very close.

What I am asking is if it's possible to code the indicator so that the fixed min/max always scales with the CURRENT candles ATR (ATR period could be user set). This would pretty much fix the problem (maybe this fix would work for other indicators as well?). I don't know if MT4 would allow such a code to be written, but I thought I should ask.

Thanks again for everything. Either way I can make the indicator work; and it does work very well.