MagnifyWoman forced Dogecoin millionaire to ejaculate at gunpoint

Woman forced Dogecoin millionaire to ejaculate at gunpoint

Jenifer Garcia, a 25-year-old woman, allegedly forced a 21-year-old Tinder date to ejaculate inside of her vaginal cavity in hopes of conceiving.

A Tinder date that started as a simple hook-up ended up as sperm robbery after Tomas Martinez, a Dogecoin millionaire, showed Garcia his cryptocurrency wallet after engaging in sexual intercourse. Garcia then convinced Martinez to have unprotected sex with her, stating that the condom was irritating her skin. She told him to pull out if he is scared of getting her pregnant.

“I think she knows that I was going to pull out any second because she told me to slow down and then reached for a pistol under her mattress, point it to my head, and told me to cum inside her like God intended,” Tomas said he thought she was joking and until she showed her that the gun was loaded. She told him she wants his baby and called him Dogecoin Papi.

A terrified Tomas said he was so scared that it took him 10 minutes to ejaculate with the gun on his head. “I went to the police station right away after she let me go hoping they’ll at least make her take a Plan B or something. They held her for the night in custody, and I think their most significant concern was the gun, and apparently, they dropped all the charges because I was the one at her place.”

Whether she’s pregnant or not at this point, nobody knows at the moment. Tomas is hoping he will find a way of dodging the bullet if she had fallen pregnant on that day.

Source: Ihlaya News
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Pava
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Woman forced Dogecoin millionaire to ejaculate at gunpoint

RplusT wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:59 pm Was just looking at the trading volume.....10 Billion 24/h is not bad. I don't trade cryptos, so this is the first time I heard about it.

Dogecoin.JPG
10 bln gosh thats quite a lots of volume considering dis bullshit crypto was made as a joke in the start............ now it goes up & down depending on what that electric car guy elon musk mutters about............. so bizarre
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
RplusT
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈