Re: COVID CONTINUED

RplusT wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 5:21 pm
Dr.Ogee's scientists lined up on his favourite science channel....

live on air in 5,4,3,2......

Fox News.gif
you're jumping about, a couple of posts ago you said Fauci was lying, now you're defending him for the sake of trolling. Well done, very brave :clap:

Ogee wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 5:28 pm
you're jumping about, a couple of posts ago you said Fauci was lying, now you're defending him for the sake of trolling. Well done, very brave :clap:
Nope, Dr. Ogee......Defending Fauci....Please. He's an American and he can say there what he wants. I simply loved that scene and that Rand Paul shot himself in the foot by publicly claiming that the Americans had their hands in the Wuhan issue i.e. they are part of the problem. Other than that he is of no relevance to me whatsoever, nor are your trolling efforts.

RplusT wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 6:19 pm
Nope, Dr. Ogee......Defending Fauci....Please. He's an American and he can say there what he wants. I simply loved that scene and that Rand Paul shot himself in the foot by publicly claiming that the Americans had their hands in the Wuhan issue i.e. they are part of the problem. Other than that he is of no relevance to me whatsoever, nor are your trolling efforts.
er, Fauci (an American) does have his 'hands in the Wuhan issue'.

My trolling? haha, more of your deflection and diversion, I've post facts, data and science which you can't refute so you just resort to trolling each and every time. Pathetic and so obvious, did you really think no one notices?

Hooray, Fauci has done it, he's completed the full set of holding every possible position on masks.

Masks don't work, masks do work.
Masks should be worn if you've been vaccinated, masks not needed if you've been vaccinated.
Masks are not theatre, masks are theatre.

Anyone still believes anything this guy says must be seriously stupid.

The question is though what has been his real agenda?

MEANWHILE, the latest Hollywood blockbuster is out!!

Ogee wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 3:54 pm
Hooray, Fauci has done it, he's completed the full set of holding every possible position on masks.
These guys are the ultimate baddies.

I'm old enough to remember when people were calling Fauci a murderer back in the 80's. Now he's the liberal's saviour.

Deary me.
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎