NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

太虚一毫 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:04 pm
Master Mladen Rakic seems to be the person who publishes the most mq4 and mq5 indicators on the Internet, and can be called the godfather of writing foreign exchange indicators. The strange thing is that we haven't seen the Detrended_Synthetic_Price series of indicators (the 6) in our forum. I have a good impression of histo indicators because it saves computer screens and can place several indicators in the trading system for comparison.

Now I hope the teacher will change the Detrended_Synthetic_Price_0histos indicator to MTF format. Very valuable! Thanks a lot!
Mtf added.
EURUSDM15.png
Detrended Synthetic Price histo (mtf).ex4
(32.33 KiB) Downloaded 159 times

Good day to all. Is there any mtf indicator that does not repaint.? I have attached a mtf PTL indicator on a 4h tf. I have set this mtf PTL indicator to daily tf. The Problem is that the PTL imdi repaints.

Good day to all. Is there any mtf indicator that does not repaint.? I have attached a mtf PTL indicator on a 4h tf. I have set this mtf PTL indicator to daily tf. The Problem is that the PTL imdi repaints.

sam50 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 8:34 am
That has been explained many times, that isn't repainting it's normal mtf behavior, in your case it will take 6 4hr bars to complete before it matches a daily bar, so within the 6 4hr bars the signal can change, this is normal and until now nothing can be done about it.

mrtools wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 8:41 am
That has been explained many times, that isn't repainting it's normal mtf behavior, in your case it will take 6 4hr bars to complete before it matches a daily bar, so within the 6 4hr bars the signal can change, this is normal and until now nothing can be done about it.
okay thank you very much. god bless.

1. Similar Topics

1. Multi Renko charts cBot

0 Replies 1228 Views

by TitoBellicus, Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:38 am in cTrader Forum

0 Replies
    2. MT4 Strategy Tester Speedup on Multi Core CPU

0 Replies 897 Views

by fuseb, Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:55 am in Trading Platform Discussion

0 Replies
    3. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

42 Replies 26990 Views