Answer: 60M/15M=4
15M trend direction is= 36*4=144 MA
above 144 buys and below it sells only

hOW MANY 5M are in 15M or 1H or 4H?
Answer1: 15/5= 3, TREND 144*3=432
Answer1: 60/5= 12 TREND 36*12=432
Answer1: 240/5= 48 TREND 9*48=432
5M trend direction is= 432 MA
p1ps_surfer wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 8:08 am If ur suggestion were right everybody will following ur multiplier.
IF U REALLY want to consider the count keep in mid daily saving time and corrected time from GMT to UTC. hahaha have a fun calculation

NO YOU DID NOT!
maybe my post was not clear but let me say in few lines again. in this system we depend on moving averages and the semafores.
as you have seen the dashboard has three different moving averages. by default is 9, 36 & 144 and we use TF 15M to trade, anyone can customise to trade the 5M or the 1M all day and night..
Where do those numbers come from.
we use higher time frames for trend like H1 & H4 and we trade lower time frames such as 15M, 5M and 1M.
to see higher time frames in lower time frames we use the higher moving averages eg: 9 from 4H TF. so to trade the right direction lower timeframe eg: 5M we use how many 5 minutes are in 4H(240)?
240/5 =48 and we multiply 48*5 which is you guessed 432. and it makes easIer not to change time frames hence you are watching 5M TF but also 4H time frame
MAGIC

Check the default screenshot from the Magician XARD FX FINAL
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
oskar656

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:59 pm Hi Everyone,
Just to let you all know that I will be OK in my retirement, no need to worry about me.
I am sure I will keep myself busy with the occasional trade.
All the best and may you all make a boat load of Pip$
Xard777
Dear xard,
Am I making an unreasonable request in modifying three inoformation giving (not generating signals) indicators of Dash, panel1, and panel2?
Many people are looking for additional GUI options to modify font, data window length, space between the rows, columns to accommodate symbols for CFDs.
As you know cfd derivatives are the in-house creations of various market makers. There are no standard dimensions being observed by them for labeling symbols . Maybe you can get it done it before your retirement.

It has been a pleasure of following you for the last 12 years and more. Your roadmap is an appropriate parting gift to a 72-year-old guy. Simple Roadmap requiring no pre-trade top-down analysis (before opening the mt4 platform), follow the internal market forces of demand and supply by use of ADX, ADR, MMlines to provide entry and exit points, MAs and signal comments providing a running commentary on the degree of breakout is well thought out.

Can you please print text Msg on daily open lines to "READ today's data releases" text so that a user will be forced to decide when to trade or not?
Not asking for any links to news site. Users can use any site to form an opinion on whether to trade or not during that period.

Your zeroing in on semaphore and finding its correlation with Index trading must have taken years for you to find this "Eureka" method for traders who use brains to follow trading.

For me, it certainly is a Eureka moment as I had set up a small group of elderlies and retirees (as a social project) looking for passive income and the going was tough. I was lost in translating my actual ways of trading. Some felt seeing oscillators, Moving Averages, was causing them brain haemorrhage.

Thanks to availability of your system, I have now revised the syllabus as consisting of ONLY demo Practice. No explanation of oscillators, MAs, No need to analyse anything before openng the trading platform, no need to be influenced by any tips, or lagging market news. No need to find a Cause and effect relationship. Just follow Semaphore as long as it works.

New syllabus consists of

1. 15 days practising on how to buy or sell, use TP or SL, and in general get used to mt4 platform operation. Just self-directed trading execution process.
2. 7 days on understanding components of MT4 charts : how to download and attach indicators to the mt4. No talk of any EA.
3. From 7 days to 90 days: Make it a habit to enter by following Semaphore only and use it stand alone to take profit of 5-10 pips during a period when the semaphore is not dancing. Like it dances during known auction bidding hours of open or close or news hours. With a warning that there is no fool-proof method to detect when the Dance will start suddenly and without a warning as the market forces are unleashed by big market makers. You can call it daily Black Swans.
How much you study order books or volume ticks, it will not really help. You can count unlucky when these small surprises happen and take as an hazard of financial trading business which is full of uncertaintly. The bid ratio is shown as a meter to measure the intensity of the dance. Now you have added a running text commentary as well on movements of the dance, making it enjoyable to watch the chart.
4. 14 days on the use of ADR, MMlines for marking internal demand and supply lines to get MORE help in determining entry, TP and SL . Dash's use as detecting confluence of global markets is great.
5. I now feel rejuvenated as I am able to show my daily goal of 25 pc per month being met and be in a position to show the learners that passive income can be generated by spending not more than 1 hour - two or three or four times daily _ without undergoing psychological pain and not without recognising the fact that you will be faced on a daily basis unknown black swans and you MUST take this RISK part of trading life. A risk of crossing a footpath safely despite following the markings.

May God bless you.
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post (total 3):
DVanAssen, gamerredd, kjoni

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:43 am NO YOU DID NOT!
maybe my post was not clear but let me say in few lines again. in this system we depend on moving averages and the semafores.
as you have seen the dashboard has three different moving averages. by default is 9, 36 & 144 and we use TF 15M to trade, anyone can customise to trade the 5M or the 1M all day and night..
Where do those numbers come from.
we use higher time frames for trend like H1 & H4 and we trade lower time frames such as 15M, 5M and 1M.
to see higher time frames in lower time frames we use the higher moving averages eg: 9 from 4H TF. so to trade the right direction lower timeframe eg: 5M we use how many 5 minutes are in 4H(240)?
240/5 =48 and we multiply 48*5 which is you guessed 432. and it makes easIer not to change time frames hence you are watching 5M TF but also 4H time frame
MAGIC

Check the default screenshot from the Magician XARD FX FINAL
i got the point and already knew it, but my criticism come from statistic sampling method must consider those correction in this series of time cycle. cheers.

optionhk wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:12 pm Dear xard,
Am I making an unreasonable request in modifying three inoformation giving (not generating signals) indicators of Dash, panel1, and panel2?
Many people are looking for additional GUI options to modify font, data window length, space between the rows, columns to accommodate symbols for CFDs.
As you know cfd derivatives are the in-house creations of various market makers. There are no standard dimensions being observed by them for labeling symbols . Maybe you can get it done it before your retirement.

It has been a pleasure of following you for the last 12 years and more. Your roadmap is an appropriate parting gift to a 72-year-old guy. Simple Roadmap requiring no pre-trade top-down analysis (before opening the mt4 platform), follow the internal market forces of demand and supply by use of ADX, ADR, MMlines to provide entry and exit points, MAs and signal comments providing a running commentary on the degree of breakout is well thought out.

Can you please print text Msg on daily open lines to "READ today's data releases" text so that a user will be forced to decide when to trade or not?
Not asking for any links to news site. Users can use any site to form an opinion on whether to trade or not during that period.

Your zeroing in on semaphore and finding its correlation with Index trading must have taken years for you to find this "Eureka" method for traders who use brains to follow trading.

For me, it certainly is a Eureka moment as I had set up a small group of elderlies and retirees (as a social project) looking for passive income and the going was tough. I was lost in translating my actual ways of trading. Some felt seeing oscillators, Moving Averages, was causing them brain haemorrhage.

Thanks to availability of your system, I have now revised the syllabus as consisting of ONLY demo Practice. No explanation of oscillators, MAs, No need to analyse anything before openng the trading platform, no need to be influenced by any tips, or lagging market news. No need to find a Cause and effect relationship. Just follow Semaphore as long as it works.

New syllabus consists of

1. 15 days practising on how to buy or sell, use TP or SL, and in general get used to mt4 platform operation. Just self-directed trading execution process.
2. 7 days on understanding components of MT4 charts : how to download and attach indicators to the mt4. No talk of any EA.
3. From 7 days to 90 days: Make it a habit to enter by following Semaphore only and use it stand alone to take profit of 5-10 pips during a period when the semaphore is not dancing. Like it dances during known auction bidding hours of open or close or news hours. With a warning that there is no fool-proof method to detect when the Dance will start suddenly and without a warning as the market forces are unleashed by big market makers. You can call it daily Black Swans.
How much you study order books or volume ticks, it will not really help. You can count unlucky when these small surprises happen and take as an hazard of financial trading business which is full of uncertaintly. The bid ratio is shown as a meter to measure the intensity of the dance. Now you have added a running text commentary as well on movements of the dance, making it enjoyable to watch the chart.
4. 14 days on the use of ADR, MMlines for marking internal demand and supply lines to get MORE help in determining entry, TP and SL . Dash's use as detecting confluence of global markets is great.
5. I now feel rejuvenated as I am able to show my daily goal of 25 pc per month being met and be in a position to show the learners that passive income can be generated by spending not more than 1 hour - two or three or four times daily _ without undergoing psychological pain and not without recognising the fact that you will be faced on a daily basis unknown black swans and you MUST take this RISK part of trading life. A risk of crossing a footpath safely despite following the markings.

May God bless you.
Yes please hear our pleas Mr Xard, if u won't ppl know ur recipe or selling it in the internet PLEASE let us custumize the cosmetic gui like panel/dashboard timer, and its numbering.
By the way I've the same request as above but not questioning the 'core', its the Cook secret recipes.
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post:
Benard