Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Mustafa wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:02 pm Today market gave me a tough time. The buys were not getting very far and the sell retraced fully above my entry....
Thanks for sharing, I am very interested to know if you have a rule to set your stop loss, I would like to hit as much as you do, to the limit.
Did you think that time is the greatest asset you have?
86,400 seconds for you, for your pretty face. Invest, spend, splurge, get in on the trend.
Google translate translate for me

genealno wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:37 am Xard, thanks for all of your hard work.

Out of all of your systems, if you had to choose one version of your semafor to trade with, which would you choose?
As Xard has always been working on improving the system I would take an educated guess and say the last one.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
LorenzoNexus, Mustafa, gamerredd
nil desperandum

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:01 am Today is always buys after my trend and yours if you are fallowing the one hour and four hour cycles got my bit of the day.
i will like to point out if you wanna fallow the trend and trade only in one direction you can interchange the 144 to 36 MA and see what happens like below screenshot.
FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

4H MA 9
How many hours are in 4 H?
Answer: 1/4=4,
H1 trend direction is = 4*9= 36 MA
above 36 buys and below it sells only

How many 15M are in One Hour?
Answer: 60M/15M=4
15M trend direction is= 144 MA
above 144 buys and below it sells only

hOW MANY 5M are in 15M or 1H or 4H?
Answer1: 15/5= 3, TREND 144*3=432
Answer1: 60/5= 12 TREND 36*12=432
Answer1: 240/5= 48 TREND 9*48=432
5M trend direction is= 432 MA

All in all the top down approach is simple if you only can trade that direction and take advantage the subsequent 2nd dot in which aver semaphore you using
you should all look back and read xard's post i am really happy i found him my first few months of trading otherwise i dont imagine where i will have been.
If ur suggestion were right everybody will following ur multiplier.
IF U REALLY want to consider the count keep in mid daily saving time and corrected time from GMT to UTC. hahaha have a fun calculation

p1ps_surfer wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 8:08 am If ur suggestion were right everybody will following ur multiplier.
IF U REALLY want to consider the count keep in mid daily saving time and corrected time from GMT to UTC. hahaha have a fun calculation
"If ur suggestion were right everybody will following ur multiplier.
IF U REALLY want to consider the count keep in mid daily saving time and corrected time from GMT to UTC. hahaha have a fun calculation"

WELCOME TO forex-station FS, Selamat datang