Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Thank you for your interest pathenry, and I'm sorry for the late reply.

I just checked and the Template has all the indicators you need, it's on page 10 post #99. But please let me know if you need any help.

Happy trading
Attachments
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post:
RomanUkraine
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

When to exit the trade and cash it:
Remember that the buy signal was given at the same direction of the Trend,
1st option exit: If we have Divergence against our trade
2nd option exit: When price hits daily pivot
3rd option exit: When price hits the monthly and weekly pivot

Always pay attention to economic news, 30 mins after NY open, all news were against US Dollar making the price plunge.

https://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/
Attachments
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

2nd target reached, price touched the Monthly pivot.

It's always very risky to wait for the 2nd target, you should have a good money management.

Next week I'll try to post another trade,
Take care and enjoy your weekend
Attachments
Maya Angelou

Yes, I start trading only when NY opens until noon. (9.30am to 12.00 Eastern Time).

I live in US so I'm sleeping when London session starts. Sometimes I trade the Asian session when high impact news hit the Aussi and Yen.

I am a scalper so I prefer to trade when there's high volume in the markets.
Maya Angelou