Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

In the footsteps of XARD... No doubt space is an issue on poor crappy old laptop screen, but not an excuse not to follow the system. In the dead slow, after the market hours, the trade worked beautifully on the confluence of 1minute and 15Minute. There are many errors with entry spot but this is perhaps called the learning curve. I only have one earnest request for XARD. Please at least once share your entry/exits with the help of some history indicator like chronus/trade history or mt4 default history indicator. You have taught us your system: I want to learn the system of your money management style. I know this is asking for too much and may be you won't like the request. But in all honesty, I really want to learn something from that. It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. A day's trade history may be just a screenshot from your trading experience, but for me and for others who check this forum many times a day to learn more, it will be a learning experience that will change the future of trading for us. My deepest Regards. and Love you.
Attachments

LorenzoNexus wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:32 pm

PAIR----I----LONG/SHORT----I----GAIN/LOSS----I----SCREENSHOT IMGUR----I----COMMENTS

GER30----I----LONG----I--------[+1% (100PIPS)]----I----https://imgur.com/ -----I----- //
US100----I----SHORT----I------[-1% (100PIPS)]----I----https://imgur.com/ -----I----- trade lost because...

Google sheets or MS excel are really good for Journaling.
I do also recommend evernote (google it) for journaling.
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post:
LorenzoNexus

Guys, I think I understood something about the semafor indicator. I'm not trying to be intellectual or something like that but: "whenever there is a new perimeter dot forming (bullish/bearish), is always good to keep trading in that direction because likely the market will keep on going that way".

For example: If I'm looking for short entries on the M1 TF on sp500 and I use the M15 TF as my road map; if on the M15 TF there is a new bullish perimeter dot forming, I will keep trading that direction (on the M1 TF) until there is a second green dot (on the M15 TF) telling me that there are now only long positions available on M1 TF.

You could probably get a couple of losses while trading in between these period of trend change, but I would say it's pretty fine, compared to all the pips we could potentially gain trading trends.

Hope it makes sense to you all. This little tip helped me a lot to understand better which direction I have to trade in order to make more high quality decisions.

EDIT: I would like to underline that I am experiencing this on the final update, as I am using that System in particular.
I think that the semafor is a little bit different from the other updates.
These users thanked the author LorenzoNexus for the post (total 3):
gamerredd, sudhindragk, briqparis
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

LorenzoNexus wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:28 pm Guys, I think I understood something about the semafor indicator. I'm not trying to be intellectual or something like that but: "whenever there is a new perimeter dot forming (bullish/bearish), is always good to keep trading in that direction because likely the market will keep on going that way".

For example: If I'm looking for short entries on the M1 TF on sp500 and I use the M15 TF as my road map; if on the M15 TF there is a new bullish perimeter dot forming, I will keep trading that direction (on the M1 TF) until there is a second green dot (on the M15 TF) telling me that there are now only long positions available on M1 TF.

You could probably get a couple of losses while trading in between these period of trend change, but I would say it's pretty fine, compared to all the pips we could potentially gain trading trends.

Hope it makes sense to you all. This little tip helped me a lot to understand better which direction I have to trade in order to make more high quality decisions.

EDIT: I would like to underline that I am experiencing this on the final update, as I am using that System in particular.
I think that the semafor is a little bit different from the other updates.
Yes the perimeter dot is not confirmed until there is sufficient retracement. Also if in mid uptrend I start seeing a red dot lower than the one before I will be looking to take shorts.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
LorenzoNexus
nil desperandum

LorenzoNexus wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:28 pm Guys, I think I understood something about the semafor indicator. I'm not trying to be intellectual or something like that but: "whenever there is a new perimeter dot forming (bullish/bearish), is always good to keep trading in that direction because likely the market will keep on going that way".
Now we finally know the meaning of the word "repainting".
And this after only 700+x pages.
Things are happening here.
I wish somebody would tell Xard about it.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
LorenzoNexus

Today is always buys after my trend and yours if you are fallowing the one hour and four hour cycles got my bit of the day.
i will like to point out if you wanna fallow the trend and trade only in one direction you can interchange the 144 to 36 MA and see what happens like below screenshot.
FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

4H MA 9
How many hours are in 4 H?
Answer: 1/4=4,
H1 trend direction is = 4*9= 36 MA
above 36 buys and below it sells only

How many 15M are in One Hour?
Answer: 60M/15M=4
15M trend direction is= 36*4=144 MA
above 144 buys and below it sells only

hOW MANY 5M are in 15M or 1H or 4H?
Answer1: 15/5= 3, TREND 144*3=432
Answer1: 60/5= 12 TREND 36*12=432
Answer1: 240/5= 48 TREND 9*48=432
5M trend direction is= 432 MA

All in all the top down approach is simple if you only can trade that direction and take advantage the subsequent 2nd dot in which aver semaphore you using
you should all look back and read xard's post i am really happy i found him my first few months of trading otherwise i dont imagine where i will have been.
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 6):
gamerredd, Skyold, Mustafa, flandria, stond, Juertes