Re: Forex Broker Recommendation please

Without wanting to advertise them, I have been with ICMARKETS for a few years. I never had a single problem with them. I have an ECN account. Excellent spreads necessarily, but also good execution of trades, support always available but above all quick and easy withdrawals. It was only with IG Markets before that I was comfortable (but after the eur / chf episode which ruined more than one I stopped with them).
The problem is that from April 1, the leverages will drop in Australia and we will meet at 1:30. Fortunately, they offer us solutions.
To see but I strongly recommend them.

I also often receive emails from BlackBull Markets. I believe they are in New Zealand. I've heard good things about them too.

I forgot the main thing, they have solid licenses to practice.
These users thanked the author remselie for the post:
Thangarasu

TraderJulian wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:29 am
Hey E7han

Although I'm based in the UK, I use Global Prime who are based in Australia, so should suit you well.

I can only speak with the highest regard for them in all aspects. They are completely transparent and offer trade receipts for every trade showing where your trade was filled, and at what time and price. If you're a beginner, they have a Discord channel that's very active, but more importantly for a beginner lot's of community help and several Mentor channels that are very popular.

They are true A-Book, so no dirty dealings going on. Give them a look, and best of luck in your trading. Take it easy!

Julian
Yes, that is a sign that you are trading with honest broker. FinFX had that too, and was honest broker, not a single problem with them, and when FinFX was sold to Cyprus, after that it became a bucket shop, market maker, thief or whatever.

IdeaRe: Forex Broker Recommendation please

Tyler18 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:12 am Can anyone recommend a broker that is suitable for beginners to start live trades? An ASIC, regulated broker would be an advantage because I currently live in Australia?
FBS is good one for ozzy........... execution speed way better than pepperstone have u use them??? here is a thread I see viewtopic.php?f=578273&t=8474186
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

MoneyMaker wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:13 pm I am looking for somewhat similar to this. How are the spreads looking in that? And withdrawal process?
Spreads are pretty decent I would say. Usually start from 0.1-0.2 pips on majors, sometimes even 0 too on pairs like eurusd. As for the withdrawals, i haven't experienced any delays in receiving them, got them all in 24hrs.

And @mlawson71 , yes, they are Cysec regulated.

Navy8 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:27 pm Spreads are pretty decent I would say. Usually start from 0.1-0.2 pips on majors, sometimes even 0 too on pairs like eurusd. As for the withdrawals, i haven't experienced any delays in receiving them, got them all in 24hrs.

And @mlawson71 , yes, they are Cysec regulated.
That sounds good, will add fxview in my list to give it a try. Thank you for your response.