NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

thomdel wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:17 pm
@mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please :
Add : Arrows on Chart ( Arrow Code - Arrow Size - Arrow Colour - Arrow Gap ) when 1st Histo appears on Zero Line.
If Possible, Vertical Lines & Alerts will be a great addition.

Please do the needful. Please.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support, Shares.
Thanks.
Pretty much updated it, now it has options for zero cross alerts and arrows. Changed out the old mtf to the new lighter auto next mtf. Please test and help get any possible kinks out.
macd all colored (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4
(76.08 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
EURUSDH4.png

mrtools wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:11 am
Pretty much updated it, now it has options for zero cross alerts and arrows. Changed out the old mtf to the new lighter auto next mtf. Please test and help get any possible kinks out.
Respected Sir,
Thanks for your Kindness & Generosity.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

mrtools wrote:

Respected Sir,

Please Solve This Issue, When ShowOSMA = True is Selected , Then Histo is Not Displayed on Chart & Arrows Do Not Appear on Chart.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support.
Thanks.
macd all colored (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4
(76.08 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Capture 1.JPG
Capture 2.JPG

thomdel wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:10 pm
Respected Sir,

Please Solve This Issue, When ShowOSMA = True is Selected , Then Histo is Not Displayed on Chart & Arrows Do Not Appear on Chart.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support.
Thanks.
If you want the histo displayed then histo should be true, on the arrows there are arrows visible = true and arrows on zero cross and or on slope, 1 or both of these need to be true for the arrows.

This is a version of MACD that uses smooth algorithms library originally used in some MQL5 versions of various indicators. It provides some better smoothing options other than the basic four types. I thought it deserved an MT4 version.
Macd + smooth algorithms.ex4
(79.09 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
Untitled.png

Darks wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:03 am
This is a version of MACD that uses smooth algorithms library originally used in some MQL5 versions of various indicators. It provides some better smoothing options other than the basic four types. I thought it deserved an MT4 version.
Excellent indicator and nice coding. I really like the simple dropdown with 10 Smoothing options it has :thumbup:

Thank you for making an MT4 version for us old fossils :)
MACD Smoothed.png
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

mrtools wrote:
:)

This is good! I originally wanted to ask the teacher to change the bb macd nrp-mtf + alerts arrow to the signal line crossing the level = 0 before the arrow signal is issued. With the current MACD indicator, it is unnecessary.

Hello dear coders.

I would like to ask, if there exist a MACD with Simple Moving Averages (SMA) instead Exponential Moving Averages (EMA)? Is there a possibility to re-code the MACD that I'am attaching? If anyone can do this, I would really really appreciate this. Would like to thank you in advance.

Green pips and stay healthy.
MACD 2Line.ex4
(5.07 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
MACD 2Line.mq4
(1.85 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

MFXTrader wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:11 pm
Hello dear coders.

I would like to ask, if there exist a MACD with Simple Moving Averages (SMA) instead Exponential Moving Averages (EMA)? Is there a possibility to re-code the MACD that I'am attaching? If anyone can do this, I would really really appreciate this. Would like to thank you in advance.

Green pips and stay healthy.
there you go
MACD 2Line.mq4
(3.79 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

1. Similar Topics

1. EA for double PSAR, ADX, MACD, EMA

8 Replies 1182 Views

by schenkthetank42, Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:07 am in MT4 Indicators

8 Replies
    2. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

42 Replies 27283 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators