DownloadRe: CCI indicators for MT4

Hi MrTools,

I have downloaded the! Woodie's CCI v5.02.ex4 indicator and it works very nice and Thanks for the Latest update ( the ZLR chart arrows.).
But I am facing another issue, my bot is not able to recognize the arrows and I am not able to find the buffer value of the ZLR chart arrows to add manually to my bot.
Please help me to find the buffer value of the ZLR chart arrows. I will be very thankful if you can possibly make it readable for the bot.

I will be looking forward to your reply.
Thanks in Advance.

Re: CCI indicators for MT4

arjunganisetti wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:20 pm Hi MrTools,

I have downloaded the! Woodie's CCI v5.02.ex4 indicator and it works very nice and Thanks for the Latest update ( the ZLR chart arrows.).
But I am facing another issue, my bot is not able to recognize the arrows and I am not able to find the buffer value of the ZLR chart arrows to add manually to my bot.
Please help me to find the buffer value of the ZLR chart arrows. I will be very thankful if you can possibly make it readable for the bot.

I will be looking forward to your reply.
Thanks in Advance.
The arrows I added are buffer# 8.

thomdel wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:41 pm @mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request for Indi : CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6.01.mq4
Request you to Please Add : Arrows on Chart -- when yellow Histo appears above or below zero level. *

Please refer to snapshot pic attachment for Arrows options *

Please do the needful.

Thanks for your Generosity & Efforts.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Arrows added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
RomanUkraine, moey_dw, camisa, thomdel, Jimmy, A_5, Thangarasu, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:47 am Arrows added.
Guys. Pay attention to the candles where the arrows are located. See what I saw a few months ago?
Candlesticks - attempts to break through "certain" levels, the breakout of which, possibly, determines the trend.

Once again - the end of the "body" of the candle and the shadow ...
Poor internet access.
Attachments

QuestionRe: CCI indicators for MT4

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:57 am Guys. Pay attention to the candles where the arrows are located. See what I saw a few months ago?
Candlesticks - attempts to break through "certain" levels, the breakout of which, possibly, determines the trend.
OH............ where bro??? :think: :think: :think:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:02 am OH............ where bro??? :think: :think: :think:
Not so fast - not so fast. Internet speed is less than the speed of a "snail" ...
Line 3 is broken (Breakdown) - repeated sell entries. So is it clearer now?
You are a smart Friend. I think now it became clear to you what strategy I was working on.

Basic idea. I did not post any additions. "Wing" is the entrance from point "2" on the Xard system.
viewtopic.php?p=1295432740#p1295432740