LikeRe: Trading Pullbacks System

claytonbj88 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:30 pm Currently waiting on EUR/JPY
gud job practising on demo first............... when u feel ready start micro account at 0.01 lots and get feel of real trading sir................ u gonna do well :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

claytonbj88 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:48 am thanks moey im no where near ready yet im still learning, ive taken alot of loses over these past 2 days, and im just going back over my lost trades all i can do is practice,practice,practice lol
You can share your 'failed' charts here perhaps you will get some help from others, but be careful do not switch from indicator to indicator. Your latest eurjpy chart suddenly shows a so called 'semafor'. This is a simple/default zigzag indicator with various settings, useful but only when you understand what it is doing...chart added for you not bad with the MA's and SD zones
Attachments

Meyney wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:59 am You can share your 'failed' charts here perhaps you will get some help from others, but be careful do not switch from indicator to indicator. Your latest eurjpy chart suddenly shows a so called 'semafor'. This is a simple/default zigzag indicator with various settings, useful but only when you understand what it is doing...chart added for you not bad with the MA's and SD zones
Thanks Meyney, i have used the Semafor before i was trying out other indicators to see if i could improve what i have, but you are correct price is king. sure i will post my bad trades tomorrow hopefully i can get some advice on how to improve for next time.

ok so here is a trade that hit my stop loss, EURCAD 1M TF, MA's crossed and price is below, so i placed a big trend line, price broke that trend line, so i waited for a pullback, placing a second trend-line, once price broke that second trend line thats where i got in 3 candles late but was still expecting price to continue to the downside, witch then price shot up going the opposite direction hitting SL
Attachments