Re: Market and Volume Profile Indicators for MT4

naluvs01 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:59 pm Hi Everyone,

I found this market profile indicator and I think it is a pretty good one. One question, this indicator seems to have the information drawn at the beginning of the month. Doesn't Market Profile indicators normally show levels as the day progresses? I'm just not sure if this does or is it repainting.

Thanks in advance for your responses!
This is working on a M5 chart with the Profile Time Frame on AUTO and time of day start time set to 8 but also needed to put 8 in the on chart pink box.
The auto time frame came up automatically as D1 (green box)

Looks an interesting MP indy, does Volume Profile as well and unlike most others doesn't seem to slow mt4 down but the candle colours flash on each tick change not sure why.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
naluvs01, BizanJunior

Ogee wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:24 pm This is working on a M5 chart with the Profile Time Frame on AUTO and time of day start time set to 8 but also needed to put 8 in the on chart pink box.

Looks an interesting MP indy, does Volume Profile as well and unlike most others doesn't seem to slow mt4 down but the candle colours flash on each tick change not sure why.
Thanks for your explanation. Yeah, I noticed the candles flashing as well. I just found this indicator and it seems to be the only VPOC I understand and trust. Thanks again!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
Ogee

Ogee wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:24 pm This is working on a M5 chart with the Profile Time Frame on AUTO and time of day start time set to 8 but also needed to put 8 in the on chart pink box.

Hey Ogee, I just updated my MT4 and now this indicator gets hung up on Cryptocurrencies. It works fine and quickly on all other charts. I downloaded 2 other VPOC and they're yielding the same results, hanging my MT4. Are you getting the same results?

Thanks...

naluvs01 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:00 pm Hey Ogee, I just updated my MT4 and now this indicator gets hung up on Cryptocurrencies. It works fine and quickly on all other charts. I downloaded 2 other VPOC and they're yielding the same results, hanging my MT4. Are you getting the same results?

Thanks...
Yes, that one hangs mt4 on crypto but is ok on currencies and indices. Haven't tried any others on crypto.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
naluvs01

There are some that allow you to determine the volume to appear in periods.
For example, every other day. Or every day and so on.
Any of these volume indicators is already 40% minimum of accuracy ... in each trader ...
These users thanked the author BizanJunior for the post:
Ogee

Volume by Price

Coder: Brian Collard
Released date: July 28th, 2021 at the official mql5 dot com

The 'Volume by Price' indicator can display the relations between volume, price and time in various forms to setup basic or advanced compositions. Volume Profile and Market Profile. Quick high-level charts with drag and drop for the casual user. Types of charts include change over time, part-to-whole, correlation and distribution. Absolute and relative range selection methods. Metric panels, and comprehensive highlighting and styling.

Volume Profile - histogram, background fill, mini-histogram, stacked column and line graph
Market Profile - marker structure (letter- and block-based) and interpolated curve graph
Point of Control (VPOC and TPO POC)
High and Low Volume Nodes (HVN and LVN)
Value Area (VA)
Initial Balance (IB)
Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
Volume delta by price and time
Session filters and groups

Example settings, color schemes and code samples are installed at '\<data folder>\MQL4\Files\Volume by Price'.
For quick access use command 'Open data folder' in the File menu.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like this one. It's easier to read. No source code.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 8):
erynade, Jimmy, alexm, 太虚一毫, Patrick K, saishala, BeatlemaniaSA, Forexlearner