Re: PA Adaptive Price Trender Averages

damian09 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:12 pm THank you for sharing this indicator, I have been using it and it's been great. One problem is the ex4 file doesn't make an Mq4 file. So I can't add the indicator to a new chart. It worked the first time and I have it saved in template where it can be added to a chart.
Is there a way to make the ex4 file show up in the "indicators" navigation window? It is in my data folder, but doesn't display in the MT4 platform indicators list.
I hope you can help.
Thanks again.
Damian
Might have too many indicators in your indicator folder.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
alisawilson007

Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:26 pm Try this one!
Hello MrTools,
First, thank you for all the excellent indicators, EAs and advice over all the years. And, thank you for your generous support and answering questions.
I have been demo trading with your "Adaptive - jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's).ex4" for awhile and getting consistent, profitable results.
It is especially sweet when used with Renko charts.
Would it be possible to put this indicator into and EA?
Such as modifying mladen's "simple hull variation ea" to use Adaptive_Jurik as the indicator?
Once again, than you for all you do,
All the best,
NW.
Edit: An example: Thank you.

northwind wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:07 am Hello MrTools,
First, thank you for all the excellent indicators, EAs and advice over all the years. And, thank you for your generous support and answering questions.
I have been demo trading with your "Adaptive - jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's).ex4" for awhile and getting consistent, profitable results.
It is especially sweet when used with Renko charts.
Would it be possible to put this indicator into and EA?
Such as modifying mladen's "simple hull variation ea" to use Adaptive_Jurik as the indicator?
Once again, than you for all you do,
All the best,
NW.
Edit: An example: Adaptive_Jurik .PNG
Thank you.

this is my new attempt at an adaptive MA
the idea was to try to make the price go through the price and cutting in the middle of it, while retaining high smoothing capacity and low lag
I think it's quite good (let me know what you think and if it's useful to you).
It's not free though as I'm disabled and thus quite poor
BUT, as a gift, this indi will be free for Forex Station members. Just send me a DM with your account number and i'll send to you your free version linked to account. Any extra tip will be welcome (even $10 is huge for me)

this is my way of giving back to the forum that gave us so much.

this version is working for two months (2021.07.13), after that it's tester only

cheers
Jeff

EDIT : I hope i'm posting in the right section. if not please don't ban me. the indi is free for every FS members so I think it's the right place to post it.
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
ZZTop