Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Only realized it today when I was trading the US30.
Can you please give me some feedback or if the XU v4 session is working properly for all of you? For me it is the case that I have no display for the sessions on US30 and DE30.
Thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:11 am Only realized it today when I was trading the US30.
Can you please give me some feedback or if the XU v4 session is working properly for all of you? For me it is the case that I have no display for the sessions on US30 and DE30.
Thanks

Screenshot (170)_LI.jpg
Same thing for me. It works only with GBPUSD pairs. With other pairs like AUDUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY it doesn't work.
Thanks

Skyold wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:11 am Only realized it today when I was trading the US30.
Thanks

Screenshot (170)_LI.jpg
Try this, it works fine.

stond
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 2):
Skyold, thomdel

stond wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:51 am Try this, it works fine.

stond
Hi stond,
thank you for your support. Have already tried this indicator. The only problem with this Indi is that I can only set full hours. For example it does not allow the London session to end at 5:30 pm or NY sessions beginn 15:30
Skyold
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:05 am Hi stond,
thank you for your support. Have already tried this indicator. The only problem with this Indi is that I can only set full hours. For example it does not allow the London session to end at 5:30 pm or NY sessions beginn 15:30
Skyold
Hi Skyold,

Try this indicator. It is from fxssi website.
These users thanked the author LorenzoNexus for the post:
Skyold
Keep calm, and drink hot tea ~

Skyold wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:05 am Hi stond,
Skyold
This indicator will be good.
It has begin and end settings.

Auto_Sessions_v2.91 5BOX

stond
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 3):
Skyold, thomdel, fadhayemustafa

stond wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:12 am Hi Skyold,
Here you are.
I gave another one from the 5box

stond
auto sessions is just the thing.
For higher TF, for example from 4H, the sessions times can be switched off so that the chart remains clearer.
The problem is solved and the sessions are also displayed for US30 and DE30.
Skyold