Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:58 am Don't know of one. Think there are some similar one's around but since they use zigzag not very useful for trading IMHO.
Dear MrTools,

We in FS and myself included, are very thankful for your presence in helping fellow traders. So I'll like to take this opportunity to thank you and for your contributions and also not forgetting to other mods and contributors! :)

In my search, I found one (Zig-zag With cumulative data display per leg) that is almost similar at other sites. So, I thought of sharing it here. For those interested, I've linked the indi with some insights on the link below

Link: viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8425685&p=1295 ... 1295435007

May some find some usefulness in their trading!

Cheers
Zyzel
Attachments

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hi all. i am interested in creating an indicator based on market sentiment.
it should collect data from some available brokers (not only myfxbook, since it is the least reliable because of the massive ammount of martingale system) for each pair that it is asigned to, every "X" amount of minutes or hours. oanda, alpari, ig, instaforex, forex factory, all of them provide sentiment tools

and either display them below as a histogram (the average value of the selected brokers, or seperated per broker) or export the data to some spreadshit.

the main focus is, that the data from it, cannot be read from the past, as each and every broker displays only current data and not past data so it should record data while the mt4 is running.

i have not found anything similar and i think the idea is worth a try. (it might just end up being a usseless tool in the end, i cant tell unless i try it)
if any of our beloved coders thinks itss worth a shot.

have a good afternoon everyone

edit. if needed i could provide some links for info and data sources on pm. i wont put them here ( i think it might be banned as advertising). i will wait for reply. thanks
Attachments
here is the basicconcept of the idea but it would be better to have some historical data here is the basicconcept of the idea but it would be better to have some historical data

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:12 am Sorry can't do anything with the ex4 files.
Dear mrtools,
I requested Xard to pass mql of the indicators to you. He replied that mrtools can get the source files from Jimmy. Can you please take this up with Jimmy. Many people are looking for additions of font , length, space between the rows , columns to accommodate symbols for cfds. There is no standard dimensions being observed by brokers for labelling symbols.