Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

optionhk wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 4:58 pm
On the eve of your retirement, I don't want to burden with you this extra work.
If you can share the mql of Dash and Panel indicators which use the symbols and digits, I will request MrTools to make it useable to accommodate the sizes of symbols.

On the eve of your retirement, let me offer you my gratitude in my traditional way.

XARD: I am just someone that trades indices and happens to post his template and ex4 indys for ppl to try out.
Source files are not mine to give out. My bucket list awaits...
Asking for source files to pass to Mrtools for modification request.
On the eve of your retirement, I feel ashamed to request you to make these modifications.
Anyway, thank you for whatever you have done so far.

Only realized it today when I was trading the US30.
Can you please give me some feedback or if the XU v4 session is working properly for all of you? For me it is the case that I have no display for the sessions on US30 and DE30.
Thanks
Screenshot (170)_LI.jpg
Be patient and wait for your chance

Skyold wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 6:11 am
Can you please give me some feedback or if the XU v4 session is working properly for all of you? For me it is the case that I have no display for the sessions on US30 and DE30.
Thanks

Screenshot (170)_LI.jpg
Same thing for me. It works only with GBPUSD pairs. With other pairs like AUDUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY it doesn't work.
Thanks

Skyold wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 6:11 am
Thanks

Screenshot (170)_LI.jpg
Try this, it works fine.

stond
Sessions(auto) v1.8.mq4
(10.83 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
US.100+M15.png

stond wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 7:51 am
Try this, it works fine.

stond
Hi stond,
thank you for your support. Have already tried this indicator. The only problem with this Indi is that I can only set full hours. For example it does not allow the London session to end at 5:30 pm or NY sessions beginn 15:30
Skyold
Be patient and wait for your chance

1. Similar Topics

1. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 3755 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    2. 2 Replies
    3. 5 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Benard, BernieL, CommonCrawl [Bot], FiveS, kowal81, msbh, Mustafa, peter john, Phantom5000, qdjack, remcous, Remuli, Seznam [Bot], viklam, xard777 and 40 guests