Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Wole wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:47 pm Kindly provide more information about the Fight Club, the purpose, and the benefits. Thank you
as mntiwana (RIP) would say.................
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
oneking, XXXX, Yuri_I
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

optionhk wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:49 pm Can you please either provide mql for dash indicator to have facility for changing size of the box, font of the labels, fix height and width of the box to accommodate symbols used by different brokers.
For example, my broker is using symbol names that can't fit into the box.
Thank you.2021-05-10_14h44_44.png
On the eve of your retirement, I don't want to burden with you this extra work.
If you can share the mql of Dash and Panel indicators which use the symbols and digits, I will request MrTools to make it useable to accommodate the sizes of symbols.

On the eve of your retirement, let me offer you my gratitude in my traditional way.

XARD: I am just someone that trades indices and happens to post his template and ex4 indys for ppl to try out.
Source files are not mine to give out. My bucket list awaits...
These users thanked the author optionhk for the post:
oneking

optionhk wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 4:58 pm On the eve of your retirement, I don't want to burden with you this extra work.
If you can share the mql of Dash and Panel indicators which use the symbols and digits, I will request MrTools to make it useable to accommodate the sizes of symbols.

On the eve of your retirement, let me offer you my gratitude in my traditional way.

XARD: I am just someone that trades indices and happens to post his template and ex4 indys for ppl to try out.
Source files are not mine to give out. My bucket list awaits...
Asking for source files to pass to Mrtools for modification request.
On the eve of your retirement, I feel ashamed to request you to make these modifications.
Anyway, thank you for whatever you have done so far.