Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

pacois wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:40 pm Hi,.I didn't understand well, or rather, I don't have the rules in my head ... which indicators to use,
pacois
no worriess.. its hard to code , better to use eyes. :)

any of guys has 3 horizontal lines that can moves by mouse in chart...
all lines need price value and distance to fix as per the pips

att ached indicator which may helps and modify on it
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

RplusT wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:13 pm mrtools, could you please add "Automatic next TF" to this Indicator. I tried, but it refuses to do what I want. :D

II_SupDem_v2.32.mq4
Seems to be working, try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
RplusT, thomdel, Meyney, ivanzab2, dmnik, 太虚一毫, rainthegod, Jedidiah

RplusT wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:01 pm Thank you mrtools. But there is one problem. I attached it to the chart and it stalls my platform even though I got only one chart open. I'm not a coder, but it seems it gets stuck in a loop.
Not sure triple checked the iCustom call looks like I got all the external parameters there, will keep checking hopefully will find what is causing the problem, not having the problem here but just testing on one pair on my laptop.

mrtools wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:51 pm Not sure triple checked the iCustom call looks like I got all the external parameters there, will keep checking hopefully will find what is causing the problem, not having the problem here but just testing on one pair on my laptop.
just to let you know, when I set the original one to any higher TF this issue does not occur. i also checked it by deleting everything else on the chart, it still stalls.