Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 6:29 pm Now I understand:
you are desperate to be praised by someone once in a while (unstable ego-structures)
you think you have to act as the new "block warden"

Well, good boy, sudhindragk, good boy - now get the bastard....
This will be all for today...
Kids with 2 to 3 years start lecturing on Fx. Drink complan and grow up kiddo !
This will be all for today from my side too and beware if you extend this !

xard777 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:05 pm "Welcome to Fight Club.

1. The first rule of Flight Club is: you do not ridicule the other guy for having a crappy screen/laptop.
  2. The second rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about ridiculing the other guy for having a crappy screen/laptop.
  3. The third rule of Fight Club: if someone yells "stop!", goes limp, or taps out, then you ram his/her crappy screen/laptop so far up their arse that the fight is over.
  4. The forth rule of Fight Club: only two guys to a fight.
  5. The fifth rule of Fight Club: only one messed up crappy/laptop to a fight.
  6. The sixth rule of Fight Club: No shirt, no shoes, no titanium triple fan gfx cards.
  7. The seventh rule of Fight Club: fights go on as long as the other guy continues to cling on to his/her crappy screen/laptop.
  8. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time on this thread, you have to fight.!

There are no refunds.
SIR YES SIR!
I hope we dance elegantly beautiful at ur fight club SIR! :D

1. The first rule of Flight Club is: you do not ridicule the other guy for having a crappy screen/laptop.
  2. The second rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about ridiculing the other guy for having a crappy screen/laptop.
  3. The third rule of Fight Club: if someone yells "stop!", goes limp, or taps out, then you ram his/her crappy screen/laptop so far up their arse that the fight is over.
  6. The sixth rule of Fight Club: No shirt, no shoes, no titanium triple fan gfx cards.
  7. The seventh rule of Fight Club: fights go on as long as the other guy continues to cling on to his/her crappy screen/laptop.
  8. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time on this thread, you have to fight.!

There are no refunds.
all these rules would have been broken in telegram chat rooms lol. Which is central hub of toxicity when it comes to trading. this was a gentle disagreement compared to what i usually see lol.

There are no refunds.
Kindly provide more information about the Fight Club, the purpose, and the benefits. Thank you

xard777 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am Update - XARD FX Final Edition.

I am officially retiring on the 18th May, this is as good a time to post my last setup for everyone's perusal.
As usual keep what works for you and discard the rest.

Enjoy
Xard777

Make more money than you have ever dreamed of, and then some.

corrected ADX
Can you please either provide mql for dash indicator to have facility for changing size of the box, font of the labels, fix height and width of the box to accommodate symbols used by different brokers.
For example, my broker is using symbol names that can't fit into the box.
Thank you.
Dash box congested Dash box congested