NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

iivedie wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:42 am
Dear Mr. Tools
Will you please add Chinkou Span Kumo break out to the list of alerts for this indicator?
Not sure if able to do those alerts due to Chinkou being the close usually 26 bars back.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:06 pm
Added the button.
Hi mrtools,

It seems that the "filler bars" of the kumo cloud your most recent Ichimoku indicator (Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + button).ex4
from April 25th) can't be made dotted, despite having chosen the correct settings:
They stay "fat" regardless of what one chooses. Here you can see I set the brown and limegreen cloud to a dotted line, but the filler of the cloud still appears as fat bars. Would it be possible to change this?

Best regards,
ablaze

ablaze wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:01 pm
Hi mrtools,

It seems that the "filler bars" of the kumo cloud your most recent Ichimoku indicator (Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + button).ex4
from April 25th) can't be made dotted, despite having chosen the correct settings:
They stay "fat" regardless of what one chooses. Here you can see I set the brown and limegreen cloud to a dotted line, but the filler of the cloud still appears as fat bars. Would it be possible to change this?

Best regards,
ablaze
Hi Ablaze,

I was gonna say it works for me but I noticed that when I zoom in it changes to the continuous lines and when I zoom out it changes back to the dotted lines so you are right.
The display settings are the same below:
2021-05-03_11-41-28.png
2021-05-03_11-42-07.png

ablaze wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:01 pm
Hi mrtools,

Best regards,
ablaze
Not sure if it's fixable or not because DRAW_HISTOGRAM is kinda hard coded into the button for the kumo cloud and think that's why that is happening. Will search for a work around.

mrtools wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:10 am
Not sure if it's fixable or not because DRAW_HISTOGRAM is kinda hard coded into the button for the kumo cloud and think that's why that is happening. Will search for a work around.
Thank you for even considering to look into this, mrtools!
By the way, you probably already know, but it seems the original Ichimoku indicator (the one included in MT4) allows the filler lines of the Kumo cloud to be dotted.

CandlesticksRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 3:29 am
Saw this in the mt5 indicators updated it and it may be of some use.
Thank you Mrtools for translating this for us, I see quite a bit of potential with this unusual combination. Just adding a Moving Average to it makes the entries pop out :)

Here's an MT4 template if anyone wants to give it a try with the Moving Average added.
Ichimoku Kijun Sen WPR Williams %R for MT4 template.png
WPR Williams %R Ichimoku Kijun Sen Template MT4.zip
(188.14 KiB) Downloaded 295 times
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

LikeRe: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Saw this in the mt5 indicators updated it and it may be of some use.

PS: For the template with added Moving Average, please see here: WPR Williams %R Ichimoku Kijun Sen template for MT4.
Jimmy wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 7:10 pm
Here's an MT4 template if anyone wants to give it a try with the Moving Average added.
bravo u 2................ template is nice & dis indi is pretty good................. mrtool what exact is dis WPR is it a WPR using a kijun sen as average filter??? :think: :think: :think:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

moey_dw wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 7:36 pm
bravo u 2................ template is nice & dis indi is pretty good................. mrtool what exact is dis WPR is it a WPR using a kijun sen as average filter??? :think: :think: :think:
Yeah pretty much a filter or smoother in a way.

Jimmy wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 7:10 pm
Thank you Mrtools for translating this for us, I see quite a bit of potential with this unusual combination. Just adding a Moving Average to it makes the entries pop out :)

Hi.
Iam added T3 signal to it.
2021-05-08_001314.png
!WPR of Kijun Sen T3sig.mq4
(5.84 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

1. Similar Topics

1. 2 Replies
    2. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

42 Replies 26986 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

42 Replies
    3. How Do You Like FS Indicators?