Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hello sir and fellow coders ..

i have a simple request if it will not troubles u ..

i love this indicator , really helps me a lot to spot trend direction ..

and it will be helpful if it can display current triangles on higher time frame ...

let say its just a small panel showing dot with colour according to corresponding time frame ..

for example if im on 15 minute time frame it will be helpful if i can see 1 hour triangles and 4 hours triangles in dot ..

pls help me sir

thx in advance

Faux wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:34 am hello sir and fellow coders ..

i have a simple request if it will not troubles u ..

i love this indicator , really helps me a lot to spot trend direction ..

and it will be helpful if it can display current triangles on higher time frame ...

let say its just a small panel showing dot with colour according to corresponding time frame ..

for example if im on 15 minute time frame it will be helpful if i can see 1 hour triangles and 4 hours triangles in dot ..

pls help me sir

thx in advance
viewtopic.php?p=1295433880#p1295433880
The author of the indicator has a separate strategy with new "triangles". Check it out. Good luck.

Dear Mr Tools,

Do we have any indicator that is similar / or is able to obtain the cumulative volume data based on zig-zag indicator?

I refer to screenshot below

Or for your reference, I am linking a Youtube video of how the indicator works in real time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zExCHUEZOao

Dear Members.

Appreciate if anyone else have this indicator (or something similar) and is able to share. Thank you very much.
These users thanked the author Zyzel for the post:
euro_rapp

Zyzel wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:53 pm Dear Mr Tools,

Do we have any indicator that is similar / or is able to obtain the cumulative volume data based on zig-zag indicator?

I refer to screenshot below

CVA trendline.PNG

Or for your reference, I am linking a Youtube video of how the indicator works in real time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zExCHUEZOao

Dear Members.

Appreciate if anyone else have this indicator (or something similar) and is able to share. Thank you very much.
Don't know of one. Think there are some similar one's around but since they use zigzag not very useful for trading IMHO.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Zyzel