Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 5:36 am
Again, using Higher TF Semafor as my roadmap and entering the trade on the lower TF.
It's not rocket science people, it's a Simple Trend Following Trading System.
You know what the easiest part of this system is ???
It's that you can do this too.

Just watch your favourite trading instrument on 15m, wait for the move then open up a 1m chart and enter on the cross.
It doesn't need to be TFs 15/1, it could be TF 30/5 or TF 1hr/15m - Whatever TF sequence that you feel comfortable trading with as the strategy is the same.
It's a fractal pattern that is self similar regardless of TF selected.
Xard777

Just keep in mind
If you are trading off a Bottom Blue Square Semafor, you want to be trading BUYS off the Green Dots that follow..
If you are trading off a Top Gold Square Semafor, you want to be trading SELLS off the Red Dots that follow.
Hi Xard,

Just keep in mind
If you are trading off a Bottom Blue Square Semafor, you want to be trading BUYS off the Green Dots that follow..
If you are trading off a Top Gold Square Semafor, you want to be trading SELLS off the Red Dots that follow.

Its also the perimeter circle right? same rule as above? Kindly let me know. XARD: Yes, also perimeter circle.

xard777 wrote:
Again, using Higher TF Semafor as my roadmap and entering the trade on the lower TF.

Just watch your favourite trading instrument on 15m, wait for the move then open up a 1m chart and enter on the cross.
It doesn't need to be TFs 15/1, it could be TF 30/5 or TF 1hr/15m - Whatever TF sequence that you feel comfortable trading with as the strategy is the same.
Xard777

Just keep in mind
I so hoped the triangle indi wld come with push alerts..

xard777 wrote:

Xard777

Just keep in mind
Hello Xard, thanks for still caring us while u about to retire soon..
``````
|ive problem with ur indicator regarding panel1, panel 3 from xard v3 and panel from xard final edition
``````first, panel 1 and panel final has similiar problem about the timer pointer. when its change corner the timer wont follow and sometime freezeing.
``````time setting if changed from 0 it will gone.
``````````second, the clean chart option on panel final not working its still applying pastel background
``````````the clean chart option on panel 1 xard v3 still left the pastel vertical tray from up to the bottom
would u mind try to fix this? I hope soon u can find me the solution. cheers

xard777 wrote:

Xard777

Just keep in mind
Hi Xard,
should i change the EMAs for trading in lower timeframe like TF5m or TF1m ?
thanks in advance

xard777 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am
Update - XARD FX Final Edition.

I am officially retiring on the 18th May, this is as good a time to post my last setup for everyone's perusal.
As usual keep what works for you and discard the rest.

Enjoy
Xard777

Make more money than you have ever dreamed of, and then some.

corrected ADX
Thank you XARD for everything you have so selflessly given to the community. You have greatly impacted my life and so many with your generosity, wisdom and love. May God be kind and gracious to you and may your retirement be with health and happiness.

1. Similar Topics

1. 277 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 3448 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 2743 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”